Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

I wonder why Matt did decide he wanted a 7 string for it with two D's. Surely doesn't affect the sound that much. Maybe since it was low A he thought he needed a 7 string, then realised it was awkward with an E string in the middle of the chords so doubled up one of the strings

I wonder why Matt did decide he wanted a 7 string for it with two D's. Surely doesn't affect the sound that much. Maybe since it was low A he thought he needed a 7 string, then realised it was awkward with an E string in the middle of the chords so doubled up one of the strings

I reckon he did it to simplify some of the arpeggiated chords.

bucket_ has his tuned to the same tuning as matt's e shape...

I do? Mine's in ADADGBE at the mo. Usually either have it in standard or Drop D, with the lower A ofc

Orly

How do you find it Bucket?

The tuning or the guitar? :LOL:

BUT YOU DID WHEN I PLAYED lT

:$ I do not recall

But I put it in that tuning now and again, sounds cool enough. But honestly I find it easier to have a six string tuned to AADGBE rather than the 7 string, can just be a bit fiddly. Having it as I have it now is fine though

Has anyone got any updates? I can't see to get through to Mansons at all. :/

I got in touch this morning. Adrian is off and won't be back until the 9th, so they won't be ready until the end of next week. I got the impression that there wasn't much to work on now.

I got in touch this morning. Adrian is off and won't be back until the 9th, so they won't be ready until the end of next week. I got the impression that there wasn't much to work on now.

Ah, thanks Ross. Not too long left to wait then!

Did they say the end of the week? I was assuming it would be the end of the month, which seems like a good time

:)

Nah, they just said it shouldn't be too long once Adrian was back. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to see what's going on with them.

Archived