Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

Brilliant news! :awesome:

Anyone having any modifications done to theirs? I can't wait to see how Crazybobbles' turns out!

Nope. What spec did you get for yours? just the standard one without piezo?

Maybe I should get black custom hardware knobs for mine, so it's unique and whatnot :)

:)

Pfft, I can top that, the ce-7s have arrived

But yeah, I'm very pumped for my version of it, will hopefully shit on everyone's ce-7s

I seriously can't picture how yours will look!

But yeah, I'm very pumped for my version of it, will hopefully shit on everyone's ce-7s

:LOL::LOL:

Nope. What spec did you get for yours? just the standard one without piezo?

Yeah, just standard without piezo. I was thinking of having custom hardware but I'm going to put that money towards some for the MA-2.

So if the CE-7's have arrived how long should it be before they start to dispatch them?

shouldn't be too long

I should be having my CE-7, E-6, and MA custom sent together. :awesome: need to prepare to be put through hell with customs though....

Woo! I'm getting excited now :D

3 guitars at once?! Jheez, I expect you'll become a hermit with those guitars for a good few weeks :awesome:

Those E-6's look pretty ace, I'd quite like one with the red sea burst finish that the CE-7 has, that'd look sweet.

Woo! I'm getting excited now :D

3 guitars at once?! Jheez, I expect you'll become a hermit with those guitars for a good few weeks :awesome:

Those E-6's look pretty ace, I'd quite like one with the red sea burst finish that the CE-7 has, that'd look sweet.

yeah, then I'll get the $800 bill for importing them!

I went for the black finish. Not sure which I prefer though

manson-e62-640-80.jpg

$800 Ouch!

That black burst is gorgeous, but I suppose you'd want a bit of variation so it's not totally like the CE-7.

Shipping is probably going to be just as expensive to be honest! But I'm having them sent together since I'll get a break that way

Can't wait to see these in real life.

Need to find out what the string gauge is for these as well so I can buy a few extra sets.

So much for "nothing else is being done until the current customs are finished", haha! :rolleyes:

Hey everybody it's Bs :AWEOSME:

They only really need the electronics installed though (from what I understand), which I'm guessing isn't too much work...although I don't know how many guitars are involved :facepalm:

Hey everybody it's Bs :AWEOSME:

It is indeed! Having an awesome time in Thailand so far. Only been here a couple of days but it's been so good. Also stumbled across these in the middle of Bangkok, haha! :chuckle:

dsc0077id.jpg

dsc0095fa.jpg

Archived