Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

specs have been posted in case anyone didn't see them

Mahogany Body Through-Neck Construction

Hard Maple And Mahogany 5-Piece Neck

22 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard

Side Dot Markers

High Gloss Red Sea Burst Lacquer

Two-Piece Bookmatched Flame Maple Top

Matching Flame Maple Headstock Veneer

Manson Logo'd MBK-3 Bridge Pickup

Manson MBK-3 Neck Pickup

Schaller Bridge

Schaller Machine Heads

Graphtech Piezo Option

Volume, Volume, Tone

Special Black/Gold Combination Hardware

Manson Deluxe Hard Case

hhnnnnfnnfffnnnnfnnfn....

1345122532166.png

wait.

It's fucking pointless to call it the CE-7 (ie, Citizen Erased 7) because we clearly established a long long time ago that we know nothing, and that Matteh doesn't even play a 7 string, let alone play Citizen Erased on one.

What a fucking waste of time. It's almost as overpriced as apple products. Almost, but not quite.

It's fucking pointless to call it the CE-7 (ie, Citizen Erased 7) because we clearly established a long long time ago that we know nothing, and that Matteh doesn't even play a 7 string, let alone play Citizen Erased on one.

What a fucking waste of time. It's almost as overpriced as apple products. Almost, but not quite.

LOL, *waits for a Manon branded keycaster or Kitara or something stupid*

It is pricey, as in, truly pricey. $3,300 would land me the most basic... I can't justify that either. This is my favourite guitar out of the lot but still. Herp de derp.

LOL, *waits for a Manon branded keycaster or Kitara or something stupid*

It is pricey, as in, truly pricey. $3,300 would land me the most basic... I can't justify that either. This is my favourite guitar out of the lot but still. Herp de derp.

derp is right.

My view on mansons has always been the same. Yes, they make awesome QUALITY guitars, and some of the stuff is pretty cool, but they have such potential to make some phenomenally unique and brilliant guitars.

I just wish that with a pricetag like that, they'd make something really impressively original. Something that makes me to "fuck shit. I just accidentallied the whole guitar!" or "Man that guitar is all balls in!" or even "Now alice glass would be proud of that!"

I'm glad someone here has finally said that. :$

I think we are paying for the name too much. For example, some of the guys here make equally playable guitars that look far more stunning, far more unique, usually at the same cost or cheaper.

But still, 7-String :happy:

Ah, I should have read the specs. The pic on this screen made it look like no flame. I still think it's a little off price wise. There are other brands that are WAY more pricey.

Did I mention I still want this :LOL:

Have they mentioned anything about how they are being made? CNC'd?

Bloody hell. It is still pricey, but for those specs, and their usual prices, it's fair I think..

And fucking tempting :LOL: At least it looks more like an MA series rather than a limited run

edit: Also, am I just being dim or is there no pickup switch/selector? What's the point of having two pups if so?

Bloody hell. It is still pricey, but for those specs, and their usual prices, it's fair I think..

And fucking tempting :LOL: At least it looks more like an MA series rather than a limited run

edit: Also, am I just being dim or is there no pickup switch/selector? What's the point of having two pups if so?

I imagine it has a blend pot or something similar.

Isn't the pickup selector on the front like on this?

Manson_7_String_E_Guitar_showcase.png

I imagine they will set it up so you have:

magnetic volume

piezo volume

tone

3 way pickup switch

And on the standard model:

volume for neck pickup

volume for bridge pickup

tone

3 way pickup switch

Archived