Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

There were drop A riffs and everything :supersad:

But yeah, I was pretty calm about the mirror E shape, even though I had an idea of what it would look like and already saw a few pictures of it during the build.

The MB-1 though...I won't even go into all the weird things that went on during that time. That was the first time I had to wait for one of these, and during the last month of the build time, I always woke up all excited to see if I got a completion email

But it was actually a phone call :ninja:

Just tune the e to a, super loose!

Even with photos I'm finding it hard to picture (ironic right) its just eye unpredictableness of glitter ha.

Mb-1 I just blanked it out until the last month and shit got real then

yeah, they're too old man jazz in stock form

on a side note, i'm wondering if i should've gone for the piezo. were you getting one on yours bob?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lceh1HUPLYs

dat piezo

ah the orange marshall amp, matt offered to sell that and the guitar for £10,000.

yeah i opted out of piezo in the end. that money went to refinishing the bad boy! think i'd appreciate piezo more on a 6 string when i want to rock REAL MAN CHORDS like Emaj

ah the orange marshall amp, matt offered to sell that and the guitar for £10,000.

yeah i opted out of piezo in the end. that money went to refinishing the bad boy! think i'd appreciate piezo more on a 6 string when i want to rock REAL MAN CHORDS like E5

fixed, and yeah, i agree with that. I've already got two guitars with piezo, and I can't really see myself using a 7 string with one

is piezo worth getting then?

yeah. it's not going to sound like a real acoustic guitar obviously, but it really sounds great blended with the neck pickup with some overdrive.

i'm pretty sure OOS had a lot of piezo on it. bliss, hyper music, and micro cuts outro are some good examples.

how many people ended up getting ce-VII's?

me, crazybobbles, rust_relic...not sure who else

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived