Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

Got photos of both in big :)

Lets put a list of people getting the 20 guitar run

i'm getting the CE-7 without piezo. sent the deposit a few hours ago.

also, the response I was waiting for all day:

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT THEM ALALLALALALALALLALALLLFJEHVCEJABHFVI)OWAKJBFIEWA(FBHAEI)FIEJA

Neil got it backwards. It was recorded on a 7 string.

nuh uh. It wasn't even recorded on a 7 string. It was recorded on that wierd synth you see in making of The resistance video, at the part where matt's doing the song "resistance."

I once got a tweet reply from Wolfgang Gartner, so it's definitely true.

From Adrian:

Hi Jim,

Good to hear from you. The Pre-order book is open -there'll be about 20 on the first shipment due early 2013.

The CE-7 will be a combination of our European woodwork with the Works taking care of all the build, assembly, hardware customisation and final set-up. These are prototypes but they will be only very minor detail amendments such as cavity tweaking inside to suit the piezo option and we will be tweaking the colour very slightly to add just a smidgen of black into the burst at the edges.

Regards,

Adrian[/Quote]

I cut out a few parts ;)

Also, here's the hi-res of it:

[Hidden=teh sex]?ui=2&ik=7d4e6b15d0&view=att&th=13a2d2c171e19378&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_FS2XG3ZYkLn_0isiWpJy4&sadet=1349396135112&sads=dhHJCvYC8WFfGbsyq24E1-6lZKU&sadssc=1

From Adrian:

I cut out a few parts ;)

Also, here's the hi-res of it:

[Hidden=teh sex]?ui=2&ik=7d4e6b15d0&view=att&th=13a2d2c171e19378&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_FS2XG3ZYkLn_0isiWpJy4&sadet=1349396135112&sads=dhHJCvYC8WFfGbsyq24E1-6lZKU&sadssc=1

The pic won't show for me! The pic won't shooooooowwww.....

Also, just read that the standard E-series ones ship with a hiscox case, nice touch, now to wait for a 6 string model with a FR and different finish options.

Edited by Cyfo_Diaz

The most expensive MB-1 spec is already £3957, not including strap, straplocks, or delivery...I'd be surprised if they had any other signature models lined up for the immediate future though...I'm not sure where they'd fit them into the schedule...