The Third Single: Follow Me

michael8888

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email from SeeTickets about the Stadium Tour and it included this:

The group, whose current album "The 2nd Law" has now topped the charts in over 20 countries, will release their new single "Follow Me" on December 10th and is accompanied by a Thin White Duke (Stuart Price) remix.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Why-o-why another remix as a b-side.....? Ugghhhh

Follow Me being played on Radio1. First time I've heard it on daytime radio. Scott Mills said.. "produced by NERO & Muse" :mad:

Nothing wrong with that at all - It's a very well produced song (And was produced by Nero), and it's a very good song in general - Much better live though :)

Nothing wrong with that at all - It's a very well produced song (And was produced by Nero), and it's a very good song in general - Much better live though :)

Hello fellow North Walian. I didn't think Nero produced the song, he simply added backing electronics and Muse put it all together... or 'produced' it.

Case in point:

Muse remixes suck. Well, they do. :p Unless the album version of Follow Me is considered a remix. Then it's a 7/10.

The two remixes done by Does It Offend You Yeah are amazing. Especially the Uprising one.

And the Muscle Museum one made by Soulwax.

And the Resistance one by Tiesto.

:phu:

Archived