I guess I wouldn't have minded seeing Save Me once instead of Liquid State twice, but not in place of any other songs.

The (admittedly very, very few) videos of Save Me, though, looked like they were lacking vocally, and at least Liquid State is shorter.

I just want the damn album to be done already. For some reason I was able to be much more patient with the last two. Must be getting old.

[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

Wouldn't mind a couple of chiptune-y synths on album seven.

If that happens, then it's all over for Muse in my opinion. Never understood the fascination for chiptune.

Not that I thought it wasn't all over after the last album.

I'm sure this has been mentioned a 100 times before this post, but since I'm mostly a lurker so I'm gonna go ahead anyway.

I like Save Me. I really like the lyrics. When they performed it the first time (before the album came out) it really got to me.. Somehow the insecure performance of Chris made it a lot more relatable. The album version is kinda lifeless though and I do think the song is way too long. The last chorus kinda is a bit too much.

I never really cared for Liquid State (which is ironically too short). It's a good live song though.

Archived