Is that Matt on the floor? With the grunge hair gone?

It's obvious that it's Matt on the floor but grunge hair gone? To me it just looks like it's fallen back because of the way he's lying down. Also, hope that he brings 007 on tour for at least two songs this time around.

Nice to see 007 still there, looks like Matts possibly making use of a lot more effects this album. Seeing as he has two MIDI controllers down there instead of just the one. Nice to see the Whammy there too, makes me kind of hopeful for a song with a whammy solo, haven't had one in a while.

I think he had both controllers on his board during T2L tour. I'm hoping for a whammy solo too

Maybe not the best thread for this, but it could concern the release date too, so... A friend of mine (I'm not inventing it and I heard it personally from her) works as event planner for the municipality of Florence (Italy) and she told me that Muse fixed an option for a concert in summer at Cascine's park (Radiohead played there 2012). It's not a confirmed date, but it's sure that they're gonna tour in summer.

From another fan who met Muse at the studio yesterday:

"And, out of the mouth of Matthew Bellamy himself, there will be some "pretty heavy" guitar parts, and the feel is more like a cross between Absolution and Black Holes."

And yes, I trust this source 100%

Archived