I am honestly worried about his voice now. I mean...last tour he went on 50% at the very most. This gig was 100%. No idea how he's supposed to keep it up for the whole tour :LOL:

Especially since it's not notes that he can dodge. G4s and G#4s all over Follow Me, A4s in the chorus of Panic Station(and falsetto F#5), G5 in Supremacy, Bb4s(well...A4s live) in Madness, Bb4 and G#5 in Survival...

I am honestly worried about his voice now. I mean...last tour he went on 50% at the very most. This gig was 100%. No idea how he's supposed to keep it up for the whole tour :LOL:

I'm sure he skipped the second "I need your love" in madness the other night, I think this might become a staple of this tour. If he puts all his effort in the first one i'm not surprised he cracks on the 2nd.

I'm sure he skipped the second "I need your love" in madness the other night, I think this might become a staple of this tour. If he puts all his effort in the first one i'm not surprised he cracks on the 2nd.

He didn't skip it. He hit it, sustained it and then switched to falsetto for the last seconds of it.

But yeah, like I said, no idea how he's gonna manage.

Would be bad if Matt hurts his voice mid-tour and Muse need to cancel one or two dates.

It's not gig cancellations I'd be worried about, at least then you'll get your money back. I'm more worried that he'll play the gigs and his voice will sound like shit. Assuming he does tire his voice out, obviously.

We still have yet to hear Explorers, Big Freeze, Liquid State, and most of Isolated System.

I hope they don't release the former 3 songs until the album.

Yeah, with the live leaks I'm slightly worried it'll end up like Pendulum's Immersion did. That said there's far less danger of that happening to T2L because that album was overexposed over a long period of time (you could say it suffered the album equivalent of the Prometheus film's fate) and these songs are far better than anything Pendulum have done.

Thoroughly hyped now :D

Archived