Kueller imagine if you had gone to that gig and gotten Bellamy's guitar.

Well too bad.

That would have been a convenient solution to the issue on whether I should get a new guitar or not.

On another note I'm glad they're starting to play with fire again.

Yeah I saw the TaB intro too. It was a tease but... at least it was on the electric piano and you could tell they were going into Feeling Good (or at least it wasn't actually TaB).

But if he played Dead Star on guitar only to go into another song, especially with all the efforts to get it played and the fact they already played it overseas...

yeah i remember them doing that at MSG in 2010 too, i almost didnt even realize it was TaB until FG started already.

but AWESOME to hear that he saw the signs and teased a little bit. good to see our movement is making some serious headway now

that was such a good one i almost forgot to laugh :LOL:

umad bro

What a fucking dickhead. No sane person would toss a guitar in the crowd, seriously.

Yep. First time in many years he's done that, and most likely the last. It's a stupid idea because a) no matter who gets it there will be like a billion people who feel it's unfair and b) someone is guaranteed to get hurt.

Maybe Matt will do what Axl Rose did and send you a signed guitar as apology.

That would be badass but I'm not looking for that to happen, I'd just like Matt to know that while I do love the spontaneous behavior, we're not in the Absolution era, don't misinterpret that, I just mean throwing guitars into an arena crowd is a really bad idea.

Also another thing, while it sucks not getting my hands on the thing at the end, I was lucky enough to hold onto the neck and play a couple chords before my hands got stepped on, trust me if I could have held on in any possible way, I would have since I had my hands firmly around it.

Anyways, I'm kind of worried about the costs of the medical bills, don't know if you guys are familiar with the American health system but before I was able to get any care, I had to sign at least 10 different things and because I am a cautious person, I made sure to read everything. Don't want to wake up with a $5,000 medical bill.

Anyways, I feel a hell of a lot worse than I did last night but hopefully that changes, they prescribed opiate painkillers so I should be feeling good sometime soon, temporarily that is.

Archived