Since we're trying to figure out what that set list says, how about some actual set list predictions?

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Time Is Running Out

Explorers

Eurasia

Falling Down

Monty Jam

Save Me

Animals

Hysteria

Liquid State

Plug In Baby

Map Of The Problematique

Follow Me

Stockholm Syndorme

Uprising

Survival

Starlight

Knights Of Cydonia

Different ordering that'd be ace

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Time Is Running Out

Explorers

Eurasia

Falling Down

Monty Jam

Save Me

Animals

Hysteria

Liquid State

Plug In Baby

Map Of The Problematique

Follow Me

Stockholm Syndorme

Uprising

Survival

Starlight

Knights Of Cydonia

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Hysteria

Panic Station

Map Of The Problematique

Time Is Running Out

Liquid State

Explorers

Eurasia

Monty Jam

Falling Down

Save Me

Starlight

Animals

Uprising

Follow Me

Plug In Baby

Survival

Unsustainable

Stockholm Syndorme

Knights Of Cydonia

Since we're trying to figure out what that set list says, how about some actual set list predictions?

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Time Is Running Out

Explorers

Eurasia

Falling Down

Monty Jam

Save Me

Animals

Hysteria

Liquid State

Plug In Baby

Map Of The Problematique

Follow Me

Stockholm Syndorme

Uprising

Survival

Starlight

Knights Of Cydonia

i would fucking love setlistl like that, but Resistence is missing, and they will for sure play resistence. Jesus im fucking excited for tuesday.

I have rear view tickets for Manchester. I hope i'll be able to see :LOL: I'm worried the stage will be very restricted to view from behind.

If your got your ticket cheaper than the standard £40ish then chnces are your going to have a limited view. The tickets i have for MEN are around £32 and its because of the limited view as its behind the stage.

Well i think. it was my brother who bought the tickets

If your got your ticket cheaper than the standard £40ish then chnces are your going to have a limited view. The tickets i have for MEN are around £32 and its because of the limited view as its behind the stage.

Well i think. it was my brother who bought the tickets

I got cheaper tickets for the O2 arena gig in 2009 and it was sold as 'restricted viewing' and I probably had one of the best views in the whole arena :LOL:

I just hope this tours stage is as open as the last one was.

Would love to see Stockholm closing the set this tour, I mean who can argue that the performance of SS being played last summed up Glastonbury 2004. Perfect closer.

I suspect you'll be disappointed then. It's looking like Knights and Survival at the moment.

I got cheaper tickets for the O2 arena gig in 2009 and it was sold as 'restricted viewing' and I probably had one of the best views in the whole arena :LOL:

I just hope this tours stage is as open as the last one was.

from the looks of it it appears to be an open triangular stage. Overall i think the view won't be that bad, it just depends on if there are any support beams in the way.

The thing i was disappointed about the resistance tour was that although they only really acknowledged the back of the audience for about 1 song. The rest of the time they were facing front. (obviously i only went to one gig so i can't say throughout the tour (I wasn't actually at the back so it didn't bothered me)).

:LOL: That was the best! I hope we get another fun teaser like that again.

Tq3zVseuxS8

What the freaking f*ck! That's awesome :D.

/newbie

Also, although I wouldn't mind another closer as well (honestly anything's fine for me), is it really that weird to choose Knights for 3 tours in a row? I think RHCP have been using Give It Away for much longer time, or am I wrong? I wonder if their fans are angry about that :p.

Also, although I wouldn't mind another closer as well (honestly anything's fine for me), is it really that weird to choose Knights for 3 tours in a row? I think RHCP have been using Give It Away for much longer time, or am I wrong? I wonder if their fans are angry about that :p.

For a band who apparently "play for 2 hours every night" and "sometimes change the setlist at the last minute", yes. It's weird.

Knights closing three tours in a row is not cool. At all.

Knights closing three tours in a row is not cool. At all.

Indeed. I didn't think they'd actually do it but when I saw that setlist, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or feel sad. Hopefully, they won't play MWAH every time they play it like last time otherwise I'd want to punch and/or kick myself in the face very hard.

Indeed. I didn't think they'd actually do it but when I saw that setlist, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or feel sad. Hopefully, they won't play MWAH every time they play it like last time otherwise I'd want to punch and/or kick myself in the face very hard.

MWAH is the cue to pack up your shit and beat the crowd to whatever your transport home is.

This. Plenty of bands have songs that they keep as closers for many tours in a row. Some for much longer than Muse have with Knights.

Archived