^Would love that. Is there even a small chance of them playing deeper cuts like Assassin, Small Print, etc on this tour, or will it probably just be a greatest hits/singles marathon again? (Aside from a rare appearance of Ruled by Secrecy last tour, which was pretty much it. At least in US hah.)

B&H too, a few times.

But yeah, I wouldn't completely rule out a song like Assassin. I know we're talking about Muse here, but on the very odd occasion they do play some rarities. Just a shame that we're not all Asians.

B&H too, a few times.

But yeah, I wouldn't completely rule out a song like Assassin. I know we're talking about Muse here, but on the very odd occasion they do play some rarities. Just a shame that we're not all Asians.

B&H was a single too though.. I guess Citizen Erased would count. LOL yeah those two Japan shows will get everything again.

Im not sure what to think of the stage design. They've said that the pyramid slowly encloses the band as the show goes on, so i can't help but think it's going to become harder to see the band from certain areas of the crowd? Much like TR tour pyramid.

What times the show due to start UK time tommorow?

Im not sure what to think of the stage design. They've said that the pyramid slowly encloses the band as the show goes on, so i can't help but think it's going to become harder to see the band from certain areas of the crowd? Much like TR tour pyramid.

What times the show due to start UK time tommorow?

The resistance tour had a pyramid?

Archived