I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely that they'll play it. It'll be a miracle if they play the singles from Showbiz let alone Falling Down (unless it's written there for rehearsal).

They have mentioned that they might play Muscle Museum, Falling Down and Sunbur.

They have mentioned that they might play Muscle Museum, Falling Down and Sunbur.

Well...Dom said he was routing for MM to come back (which I think he's been saying for about 3 years now) and Matt said they rehearsed the first few bars of Sunburn and then gave up, if anything, that suggests more that they won't play it rather than they might.

Well...Dom said he was routing for MM to come back (which I think he's been saying for about 3 years now) and Matt said they rehearsed the first few bars of Sunburn and then gave up, if anything, that suggests more that they won't play it rather than they might.

But nothing negative about Falling Down! :D

hi!

I'm new on this website and i don't how it works exactly. I'm French and I'm in Northern Ireland for one year. I'm going to see Muse in Dublin in November and I would like to know other Irish people who will participate to this event because i will be alone :)

thanks for your answers !!

hi!

I'm new on this website and i don't how it works exactly. I'm French and I'm in Northern Ireland for one year. I'm going to see Muse in Dublin in November and I would like to know other Irish people who will participate to this event because i will be alone :)

thanks for your answers !!

Hi and welcome, you can use this specific thread http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=87684&page=18 for the Dublin gig! :awesome:

Falling down is nothing amazing i dont see the hype around it being possibly played apart from the fact it would be played 12 years after its last performance

I think people get caught up on the fact that it's a song from Showbiz and are instantly hyped for it when, if you think about it, it's probably pretty boring live.

Rewatched a chunk of the iTunes gig earlier - made me realise just how much I want Map to stay in the set. It's so good live.

Muse have got to the point now where they can just drop the hits in here and there - I wish they'd realise that no-one is going to go home disappointed if they just slotted in one or two rarities every night.

I mean the likes of MK Ultra, Bliss, Sunburn, B&H, Citizen Erased, etc - songs they've played millions of times and would take no sweat to work into the rotation.

It's not as if any of them would kill the gig dead...

Rewatched a chunk of the iTunes gig earlier - made me realise just how much I want Map to stay in the set. It's so good live.

This.

Muse have got to the point now where they can just drop the hits in here and there - I wish they'd realise that no-one is going to go home disappointed if they just slotted in one or two rarities every night.

I mean the likes of MK Ultra, Bliss, Sunburn, B&H, Citizen Erased, etc - songs they've played millions of times and would take no sweat to work into the rotation.

It's not as if any of them would kill the gig dead...

This.

I wouldn't want to go to a Muse gig where SMBH isn't played. For the most part I like their hits but if they work in a few rarities/good album tracks (which they neglected to do for TR) then most people would have liked the tour a great deal more than they did.

Archived