Let me remind you that they performed, so they already are. If you say so.

But they would have had a BIGGER part in the show if they had won an award...

It's just funny how it suddenly doesn't matter that they didn't win...because it's a shit award...with shit music....and shit fans...

But still everyone cares so fucking much :chuckle: The fact that you even watched more than Muse's performance proves it.

You miss the point. I watched MTV cus I like to watch Muse live, regardless of how shit the respective program is.

Being exposed to the intense shitness of MTV for that brief moment before and after Muse rekindled my hatred for it.

It's just funny how it suddenly doesn't matter that they didn't win...because it's a shit award...with shit music....and shit fans...

But still everyone cares so fucking much :chuckle: The fact that you even watched more than Muse's performance proves it.

The shit awards are worth winning as well of course. Anything is worth winning, and if Muse thought it was complete shit, and a waste of time, they wouldn't have performed I guess, but I suppose if the winners are not too prestigious, it doesn't matter too much.

You miss the point. I watched MTV cus I like to watch Muse live, regardless of how shit the respective program is.

Being exposed to the intense shitness of MTV for that brief moment before and after Muse rekindled my hatred for it.

You know that you don't HAVE to watch the program after you've seen Muse, right? You could just...turn it off...

I think what I was doing - watching people Tweet about it - is probably worse. :chuckle: Would've had picture but gave up on looking fairly quickly.

But why would you care if they won something if you don't care about the awards or even watch the channel?

I never watch the channel and still cared about the award, because I like to know what awards Muse's up to. Regardless of wich award that is (the Q Awards aren't the best awards either)

Anything is worth winning

I'm sure I could come up with a million things that you wouldn't consider worth winning, but you'd just say that I'm taking it out of context so let's just say that this is a weird view to have on something that is about music.

Because then I can sooner add the award winning to my useless array of Muse knowledge.

:happy:

My apologies, I wasn't hovering the mouse over the x button waiting for the exact moment Muse stopped playing.

Now you're missing the point. I'm not saying you HAVE to stop watching, I'm just saying it's retarded to complain about it if you're still gonna watch it.

inb4 someone mentions Muse setlists.

"Gosh I wonder if Muse are gonna win anything tonight. I hope they do."

"Wow they got beaten by something I don't like. This channel is shit"

"Good thing I don't care anyway"

"This channel is so shit"

"I mean really, it's shit."

"Who the hell watches this besides teenage girls who love Bieber?"

I'm sure I could come up with a million things that you wouldn't consider worth winning, but you'd just say that I'm taking it out of context so let's just say that this is a weird view to have on something that is about music.

Yay, I won a disease!

Yay, I won tickets to a Muse gig!

etc.

:happy:

Now you're missing the point. I'm not saying you HAVE to stop watching, I'm just saying it's retarded to complain about it if you're still gonna watch it.

inb4 someone mentions Muse setlists.

I watched it so I could watch Muse. I complained and hated on it because it's generally a shit show. Get over it.

You were selective in your quote. Muse performed so it must have had some worth, unlike, for instance, my local fete, guess the weight of the cake competition, or the school carol concert which Muse probably wouldn't bother to turn up for.

But why would you care if they won something if you don't care about the awards or even watch the channel?

To say that only Bieber fans watch MTV, while watching MTV to see if Muse won an award from a channel that you apparently don't care about is just too funny.

So you think Bieber fans only watch MTV for the award ceremonies, is that it?

I watched the show because I care if the band wins awards and I care about their performances. And there's pics and interviews and another chance to see Dom pull out another ridiculous leopard print outfit :D

Maybe it would be less relevant if the band weren't there. But they were and so, I'd watch it even if it was an awards show of an obscure magazine in Siberia :p

Not that I need to explain this to you. You've been online long enough to know that many Muse fans will watch/listen *anything* when the band is involved.

So you think Bieber fans only watch MTV for the award ceremonies, is that it?
No?

I watched the show because I care if the band wins awards and I care about their performances. And there's pics and interviews and another chance to see Dom pull out another ridiculous leopard print outfit :D

Maybe it would be less relevant if the band weren't there. But they were and so, I'd watch it even if it was an awards show of an obscure magazine in Siberia :p

Not that I need to explain this to you. You've been online long enough to know that many Muse fans will watch/listen *anything* when the band is involved.

You're missing the point, which is obvious since you actually agree with my point.

You DO care if the band wins awards on MTV. Which is why it's so silly to see how everyone goes "I don't care anyway" when they don't win.

:yesey::D

Archived