I'm alright with losing to Linkin Park, at least this one makes sense LOL

I don't understand, they showed Worlwide Act here but no Best Rock? Whatever.

I knew they weren't going to win anything when Tom said on Twitter the exact time of their performance. It was basically saying that if you wre watching just for Muse, you didn't need to bother watch anything else.

Apparently she's been improving a lot. Must've got voice lessons or something. And her shows are all choreographed and shit now, so whatever her voice doesn't have, production makes up for.

Arent' these awards voted on by the general public? Or just a couple catagories? Because Taylor's gonna win anything that you have to vote for, her fans are wackier about that than Musers!

Maybe it's time to stop looking for HT/Meteora style music on their albums and listen to what is actually there instead.

Yeah well it's just that I don't like their new style.

And back on topic, it was all voted. So it doesn't really matter if it's the Live Award, the fans are simply voting for T Swift, no matter what category it is. The same goes for "Best Look" (dat category :rolleyes:)

And back on topic, it was all voted. So it doesn't really matter if it's the Live Award, the fans are simply voting for T Swift, no matter what category it is. The same goes for "Best Look" (dat category :rolleyes:)

Strange. Don't musers usually spam the fuck out of those awards?

Archived