Maybe. They won at the US awards while touring TR. Sometimes, out of sight= out of mind. It's not all that unusual for a popular band to not win stuff in between albums and tours, in fact it's quite expected.

Oh well, doesn't make me love them any less, and it was nice to see them, even if it was just over Twitter, because I don't live in Europe, lol.

That was not my point. But related to the voting system it's not important if they really did anything this year, because the fans wouldn't disappear if they didn't.

You seem to be missing her point then. Obviously it would have mattered, since the music would have gotten out to more people and created more of a buzz. More marketing=more fans. And since most of the MTV "listeners" only care for what is popular atm, timing is EVERYTHING.

But that's what I'm saying. Of course you care if they win, so why go all "I don't care anyway" when it clearly upsets you?
Indeed, why. WHY? I wish SOMEONE could give us an answer to that :eek:

And I just think that to call MTV shit is another way of justifying Muse not winning.
Obviously. Cos MTV is not shit. They're only shit cos in the EMAs 2012 Muse didn't win an award :(

HAHAHA

1.jpeg

(who are they?)

Silly goose.

Obviously. Cos MTV is not shit. They're only shit cos in the EMAs 2012 Muse didn't win an award :(

Don't be silly, MTV is fucking awful. Which is why I wasn't watching the EMAs and might be watching Muse's performance on youtube later.

HAHAHA

1.jpeg

(who are they?)

Jedward. Almost didn't recognise them without the quiffs.

Well not sure about the EMA but they won awards from MTV at least, for the Uprising video.

Checked and it said the only MTV TR-era award was Best Special Effects at the VMAs for the Uprising video (this is the first I'd heard of it, which shows how much attention I paid to them).

Has Captain Obvious captured your account? Seriously, the whole evening :LOL:

Oh you mean that you guys would have realised your hypocrisy if I wasn't here to tell you how obvious it is that all of these "I don't care anyway" are just people being butthurt?

Damn, I guess I'll just leave then :(

Archived