Firstly, you guys (and girls) all suck and no one should care about the EMA's regardless of whether or not Muse win not just because Muse didn't win (which I think is Sippe's point but I didn't actually the start of the "argument")

Secondly, that video was taken down. Fix it Fabri.

I'm just in awe that Taylor Swift won "Best Live." The girl's pretty but she has no talent. I decided to give her a listen when she was on SNL, to see what all the hype was about. It was about nothing. Apparently she just has too many teenybopper fans who sat at their computers after school and voted over and over... :rolleyes:

I'm just in awe that Taylor Swift won "Best Live." The girl's pretty but she has no talent. I decided to give her a listen when she was on SNL, to see what all the hype was about. It was about nothing. Apparently she just has too many teenybopper fans who sat at their computers after school and voted over and over... :rolleyes:

Where is Kanye when you need him.

Seriously, I don't get all the hype about her either. She's just a bore as a performer, and all she does is write songs about her many celebrity ex-boyfriends and then she gets pissed when people ask her about.

Archived