Muse board rule comments

Raiga Kagekami

Well, you say that, but I have said my piece in Main Muse a few times. I just grew out of being arsed to go there. :LOL:

I haven't exactly avoided beef either, as everyone knows from the Celtic Rose saga and Lauren-Gate. Which I guess is why I think some people must just be pushing it too far.

Old mods.

I have just read this whole thread and I... I don't understand the problem. I've been a member of this board since about 2001 or 2002 (I had another account initially) and I have NEVER read the rules, but I have also never even had an infraction. I haven't felt myself unable to speak my mind at any point, and have done so numerous times.

All I can think is that either for some reason there are seperate rules for me OR people are inclined to take things way too far and then get butthurt when it gets them into trouble.

I dunno, I once got an infraction or summat by you know who for not reporting a spambot. :LOL:

I dunno, I once got an infraction or summat by you know who for not reporting a spambot. :LOL:

I think that's probably an exception to the rule though. You're the first person I've ever spoken to who's had something like that. It is totally bonkers to hand out infractions for shizz like that. :LOL:

Nice to see you've jumped on the bandwagon SQ. :rolleyes: You were given a warning because, I think, you quoted or replied to a spambot instead of reporting it and thus further contributed to the spam in the thread, so I asked that you please instead report spam in future to help us keep ad bots and the like off the forum (because it's a complete pain in the neck when the company that employed them comes begging that we delete all the spam off the forum because they've gotten themselves in trouble with Google). If it's a big deal I'll gladly reverse it.

Archived