Muse board rule comments

Raiga Kagekami

Spotted a typo error! Under Guideline No. 3 - "Spending some time reading and watching before making you first post". I believe it's supposed to be your, unless that was on purpose. :)

People who haven't lurked around the board for very long and are considering to make an account should really read the Guidelines. :yesey:

Thanks for posting these. Just wondering where off-topic posts might fit in? Or if they're part of the rules in general? I wouldn't class them as 'spam', cos sometimes the conversation just turns to banter and randomness as opposed to the thread's main topic, but as people have been banned for acquiring points for off-topic posts I'd assume it was part of the rules.

Seems bit of a piss take when I was banned for posting something that didn't even break rule 1. An internet forum cannot exist with strict moderation and rules, some of the best forums I frequent are the least moderating and actually have less issues than this place. Surely that says something?

The rules on this board a lot more relaxed than most message boards for large rocks bands and other artists. All it shows is that other boards exist, work differently, and one person on this board prefers them.

In what way did the thing which warranted the last infraction you receive not break rule 1?

In what way are you guys "more relaxed"? :LOL: You can tell yourselves what you like, you aren't! I've been prevented from posting things I'd like to, which I personally feel is in the interest of other members. I post something about my frustrations about my experiences about heterophobia and I get banned for it? Cut the bullshit and maybe everyone might start taking you seriously. My post in particular was never never directed at any member in particular, if it did cause offence, it didn't deserve an outright banning without clarification of what the post was about. This is why the "rules" in this forum are a joke at present.

I can start quoting the rules of the Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2 message boards if you'd like?

If you want to argue about an infraction you go months ago then do so privately, but we all agreed it was deserved and you've certainly taken your time questioning it.

I can start quoting the rules of the Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2 message boards if you'd like?

If you want to argue about an infraction you go months ago then do so privately, but we all agreed it was deserved and you've certainly taken your time questioning it.

I was banned and cannot PM moderators to question it. Thats the rule of being banned and I have already contacted Aurora regarding it. If you aren't aware that banning members means they have no contact via PMs, then why the hell are you Admin? If you worked for me you'd be out of a job by now on that level of incompetence!

Seems bit of a piss take when I was banned for posting something that didn't even break rule 1. An internet forum cannot exist with strict moderation and rules, some of the best forums I frequent are the least moderating and actually have less issues than this place. Surely that says something?

I've been on some places that have turned to massive amounts of shitposting and spam without moderation, so it' really depends on how well people can be trusted to self-moderate.

And yes, this place is pretty relaxed with moderation, even if it's not fully moderating free.

EDIT: How does he keep his avatar even when banned?

Archived