Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

I like Unsustainable but think that Isolated System is superior. :)

Clearly.

That is infinitely more enjoyable than the Skrillex song. I don't think my laptor speakers did justice to the drop, though.

You should get some proper speakers or at least good headphones and listen to the Escape From Electric Mountain EP by Feed Me. Best brostep evahhhh

i like skrillex:$ I also loved Unsustainable the moment I've heard it. and although I do agree that using conventional instruments didn't significantly improve the sound, it sure as hell looks a lot better on a stage to rock out with guitars actually playing something than jumping up and down behind a laptop.

Now THIS on the other hand:

also, dat ain't hevy.

dat's hevy.

i like skrillex:$ I also loved Unsustainable the moment I've heard it. and although I do agree that using conventional instruments didn't significantly improve the sound, it sure as hell looks a lot better on a stage to rock out with guitars actually playing something than jumping up and down behind a laptop.

also, dat ain't hevy.

dat's hevy.
I kinda like Skrillex too, but there are much better stuff in the genre. And Skrillex' songs get boring too fast.

But yeah indeed, playing guitar, drum and bass definitely looks better. Just feels like they could have had a synth to go along with it. It's not like Muse are too "true" to not use backing tracks or a 4th member while still being considered to make huge sounds for "only 3 people".

And pff

But yeah indeed, playing guitar, drum and bass definitely looks better. Just feels like they could have had a synth to go along with it. It's not like Muse are too "true" to not use backing tracks or a 4th member while still being considered to make huge sounds for "only 3 people".

Or they could've just turned up the bass in the mix.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived