As a whole album I think I might actually prefer TR, I don't like the middle section of t2L

Controversial.

And I think T2L is so so so much more interesting musically. Right back on form imo. It doesn't quite work as an album and is far from perfect, but it is evident that they still have it in them.

As a whole album I think I might actually prefer TR, I don't like the middle section of t2L

1317614157745.jpg

At the moment, there's more parts of T2L that I like than parts of TR that I like. To add to that, there's far more parts of TR that I outright disliked than T2L. With T2L, it's not that I hate them and want to punch the music, I just sorta ignore them. Its a very different album, with a lot of variety to it, but yeah, imo it's a big improvement from TR.

TR has like 2 decent songs, T2L has 6.

TR has 4 reaaal shockers, T2L has 3.

TR's rest of the tracks are average, T2Ls are still really good songs.

T2L>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TR

Everybody's wrong about everything.

And my iPhone arrived in the continental US today :awesome: Hopefully delivered tomorrow? But no, because that would be too easy.

of course not. they sent it UPS didn't they? hopefully you'll receive it without the screen smashed in!

i can feel my inner fanboi going all MFC @ reading 2011 right now...

http://www.themusiczoo.com/blog/2012/photos-eddie-van-halen-vitas-gerulaitis-kramer-5150-guitar/

HNGNGNGNGH MUST SEE THIS IN PERSON.

This3

I just rearranged the order and now I like it a lot more :LOL: There are some shitty tracks but annoyingly there always is. Luckily there are some great ones too

Really really really disagree with you for doing this, kinda annoying... completely wrong to do that imo, even though your order is probably better. Apart from Isolated System should be half way though and Supremacy closing.

Controversial.

And I think T2L is so so so much more interesting musically. Right back on form imo. It doesn't quite work as an album and is far from perfect, but it is evident that they still have it in them.

Yeah it's more interesting, but didn't really grab me. I mean there are tracks I love, but I've listened it through once and haven't bothered again, middle section bored me

Really really really disagree with you for doing this, kinda annoying... completely wrong to do that imo, even though your order is probably better. Apart from Isolated System should be half way though and Supremacy closing.

... how the can it be wrong? It's just like shuffling man, it's not exactly doing anything to them

Archived