7803195412_1ba0d73c4c.jpg

Back by jamiesguitars, on Flickr

7803197274_11b1f2edab.jpg

Mmmmm aluminium <3 by jamiesguitars, on Flickr

7803198228_fd4d6aac0e.jpg

MFCs Bed?!?!?! :eek: by jamiesguitars, on Flickr

7803199350_ac2fe6e93a.jpg

Top Wang by jamiesguitars, on Flickr

Maybe, got cousins staying atm, maybe on sunday!

cool, I might if you don't - maybe people can finally hear what it sounds like through something other than a POD

is the neck high gloss on it? I seem to remember the finish being very thin on the one I had. maybe it's just the picture?

cool, I might if you don't - maybe people can finally hear what it sounds like through something other than a POD

is the neck high gloss on it? I seem to remember the finish being very thin on the one I had. maybe it's just the picture?

Yes - high gloss. I actually really like the neck :LOL: It's plays really well and is perfectly set up... reminds me a hell of a lot of my old iceman :(

The fretboard's oiled too, the previous owner really loved this. treated it like it was his baby I think.

I don't know what you're on about, but would I get perma'd?

:ninja: I'll pm you in like 2 mins.

Its cool, if things get too quiet again then I'm sure I can be of absent amusement to you.

Spiderman-thread-143.jpg

:pope:

I just accidentally the whole everywhere.

Yes - high gloss. I actually really like the neck :LOL: It's plays really well and is perfectly set up... reminds me a hell of a lot of my old iceman :(

The fretboard's oiled too, the previous owner really loved this. treated it like it was his baby I think.

that's weird, the one I had was some sort of thin satin! and yeah, the necks are definitely comparable to ibanez. not as thin though.

looking forward to getting it - MFC fingerprints and all :pope:

that's weird, the one I had was some sort of thin satin! and yeah, the necks are definitely comparable to ibanez. not as thin though.

looking forward to getting it - MFC fingerprints and all :pope:

:awesome:

Currently learning Showbiz... trollface.jpg

Oooh and I love the bridge too!

:awesome:

Currently learning Showbiz... trollface.jpg

Oooh and I love the bridge too!

yeah the bridge is cool, I think it's the main reason it sounds the way it does!

what do you think of the sound? is it painfully bright or anything? I'm wondering just how consistent these guitars were...

this had the neck pickup replaced with hot rails. probably not replacing anything on mine unless the switch is actually broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesXZAXuiOA

yeah the bridge is cool, I think it's the main reason it sounds the way it does!

what do you think of the sound? is it painfully bright or anything? I'm wondering just how consistent these guitars were...

this had the neck pickup replaced with hot rails. probably not replacing anything on mine unless the switch is actually broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesXZAXuiOA

The switch is just intermittent but not broken. Through my marshall it sounds freakishly like Matt's... not at all bright when clean (the cleans are loooovely) but when distorted on the bridge pickup on the higher strings it can get a little bright. It's got a very unique tone, but I love it!

Honestly James you've got a gem here.

The switch is just intermittent but not broken. Through my marshall it sounds freakishly like Matt's... not at all bright when clean (the cleans are loooovely) but when distorted on the bridge pickup on the higher strings it can get a little bright. It's got a very unique tone, but I love it!

Honestly James you've got a gem here.

Really? That one I had was like... well, think of a tele but 10x as bright and a lot thinner sounding. Must be one of the, er, healthy ones

Switch probably just needs cleaning or something.

Really? That one I had was like... well, think of a tele but 10x as bright and a lot thinner sounding. Must be one of the, er, healthy ones

Switch probably just needs cleaning or something.

Its only happend once or twice.

And poor mutants :(

It sounds a little strat like actually... Agh I'll record a video tomorrow for you.

Its only happend once or twice.

And poor mutants :(

It sounds a little strat like actually... Agh I'll record a video tomorrow for you.

Cool, remember to be creative with your video title and tags :ninja:

And yeah, sounds like it just needs a cleaning, but I'll see when it gets here.

Archived