And also, Matt's using what looks like a seatbelt strap?

29njwpy.jpg

could it be one of those couch straps? :ninja:

I reckon it was some bullshit with the organizers about sponsership so he just found a strap quickly and used it.

On a relevant note, got talking to the promoter of a farily big club in Dublin city yesterday. I was telling him about the software I learn, playing house parties etc, and that I was trying to get a demo ep together. He was actually dead sound, and gave me a few tips on what-to-do-next type things. He said to drop in a demo cd next time I'm in town and he'd try to arrange a few gigs for me.

Unexpected, but awesome!

:eek::awesome:

New Bloc Party is immense. Had never listened to them before yesterday but my god why not. 3x3 and Kettling are immense

Got taken by a friend to see them in April 2007 - first time I saw Biffy as they were supporting. I knew a little Bloc Party before so enjoyed the stuff I know like So Here We Are, etc. Not heard anything since their second album though.

I'm not either.

[Hidden=Tell me what you want, what you really really want]

Isn't $1000 what the Londaxes are going for? That review was good... I'm now tempted :facepalm: but no bottle opener?! :supersad:

nope :(

And yeah, pretty much. If they're actually going for $1000, I might have to check one out... I'm going to contact the seller to find out what the correct price is

edit:

I see, it IS $1000, but they have one for sale at the list price for some reason.

*smashes piggy bank*

piggy... :supersad:

On the other hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--1hOHhk8M

HOLY WANTS

This morning I woke up thinking I was content with my wonderful MA, now I want a MadRose, badly :(

Well if I buy one, I'm sure it will be posted in the selling thread for $500 not long after :awesome:

Though I forgot I just asked Mansons to mod a telecaster ... so not just yet ...

If you do get one, be sure to sell it to me! But it'd go like this if not:

1. Sell my shine

2. Hope my birthday will bring some nice envelopes

3. Get back my job(s)

4. ???

5. MadRose

Birthday's on the 28th April :awesome:

What was that about Bs and the Ali Clad? :supersad:

You should buy one and tell me if I should buy one. Or buy yours...

I know :pope: want to buy the wangcaster MK II now? haha

:ninja: How much?

I want it! but I'll feel so guilty if james doesn't get it!

You can have it. Just let it be delivered to me first. :ninja:
[/Hidden]

I beg to differ.

But you still want one.

Is this about the jonny merr jaguar?

Yessir.

Also, found a new awesome shop in town called Robot Monster Guitars. The owner collects Supros :awesome:

Yessir.

Also, found a new awesome shop in town called Robot Monster Guitars. The owner collects Supros :awesome:

did you buy it then? and how many does he have? :ninja: I assume he has the one used on stairway to heaven....no one knows what it is exactly, but he probably has it

And he wants one, sure, but he didn't actually buy one (for himself, that is)

did you buy it then? and how many does he have? :ninja: I assume he has the one used on stairway to heaven....no one knows what it is exactly, but he probably has it

And he wants one, sure, but he didn't actually buy one (for himself, that is)

Not yet :ninja: Yeah, a big Supro combo - got to be the one Page used, right? :LOL:

:facepalm:

:awesome:

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!

Porter Robinson is playing in Dublin next Fridyah!

I just accidentally the whole fanboi!!!!

i accidentally fanboi too

but then i realized i misread "porter robinson"

on a side note, anyone know when the chris shiflett signature is supposed to be released? do want

319320_10151986344755545_516176924_n.jpg

Is everyone dead?

I bid on a Fender Jazz yesterday, got a few days left yet there are retards continuously bidding on it raising the price

Nobtards

what one? classic player?

is that one of phils?

nah, the guy who's selling it doesn't post here (though i think he has an account). his name is karl.

Why did you bid if theres a few days left on it?

Cos there were no bids on it before me, and by people seeing there's already one bid it scares them off yo

what one? classic player?

Yup, I was meh last night so thought...fuck it I'll try get this 'custom' of sorts going

Those arseholes! If they saw where they are now they wont be laughing! :LOL:

Yea, being made to play mimed songs infront of a global audience n having your ass tore off by them at a certain festval "THEY WERE'NT ALLOWED TO SHOW"...

A friend of mine was at that, said it was a very gd considering no one really knew them then.

Yea, being made to play mimed songs infront of a global audience n having your ass tore off by them at a certain festval "THEY WERE'NT ALLOWED TO SHOW"...

A friend of mine was at that, said it was a very gd considering no one really knew them then.

I ment sort of one of the biggest bands in the world Wembley stadium etc... But yeah.

Archived