What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I'll be at work. I'm sure I can listen anyway, but I won't be able to come on here and obsess over "fan reaction" because let's face it, that turns out to be a day-waster.

But I don't want my coworkers leaning over me and getting all up in my Muse space being all curious. Too nerve-wracking.

Anyone know what time that is in GMT?

7:30pm.

I always have to convert to GMT for Muse stuff

I'll be at work. I'm sure I can listen anyway, but I won't be able to come on here and obsess over "fan reaction" because let's face it, that turns out to be a day-waster.

But I don't want my coworkers leaning over me and getting all up in my Muse space being all curious. Too nerve-wracking.

You mean you're gonna miss the inevitable board crash :supersad:

It's a single, I doubt it's going to anywhere near as minimal as Con-Science :chuckle:

Hey it doesn't hurt to wish. :p

I wonder really how minimalistic the song will actually be though. Probably somewhere in between Con-Science Survival. Not as minimalistic as the first but not as over the top, and bombastic as latter.

Edit: Also kinda off topic but Con-Science is definitely one of the most brilliant and at the same time underrated things Muse has ever done.

Crap, I'm going on a camping trip for college August 20th, probably leaving around 10am EST (about 4 hours before 2:30 EST, when it'll be played). So I won't hear it for 3 days? Any chance it's played earlier?

Would it maybe be on iTunes at midnight on August 20th, since thats the release date?

Archived