The trailer contains...

zomuse

The trailer contains...  

130 members have voted

1. 1. The trailer contains...

So we can laugh at the people who turn out to be wrong of course.

Edit because I was bored:

Argument for one song (Unsustainable):

Matt said so (and no one contradicted him)

Orchestra and 'dubstep' parts are in the same key

Flows well

The Supremacy sheets were in the pic because they were recording multiple songs together for efficiency

The leaked Supremacy trumpet sheets (assuming they aren't fake) don't match the trailer

Orchestra and dubstep in one song?! Actually, that sounds like something Muse would do…

The strings would make an excellent opener for the closing couple of songs

Argument for two songs (Supremacy and Unsustainable):

Matt doesn't know what's going on half the time

The Supremacy sheets were visible in the same photo as the sheets that match the orchestral bit

Muse seem to be very good at deliberately leaking stuff like that

Orchestra and dubstep in one song?!

The strings would make an excellent album opener

A third option is the other song is a song that's not Supremacy. Which is very possible since the only evidence for it being Supremacy was the sheet music in the studio pic.

There's no reason to think the string music is Supremacy. That was the title of a separate piece of sheet music in the images.

Even if it is two songs, it doesn't follow that Supremacy is one of them.

There's no reason to think the string music is Supremacy. That was the title of a separate piece of sheet music in the images.

Even if it is two songs, it doesn't follow that Supremacy is one of them.

Yeah I never understood why people thought that because Supremacy was also on the desk it meant it was the same as the one Matt has open. If anything it means the opposite.

But... There was the picture of Matt in the studio recording strings and it was clearly Supremacy, and the music was clearly the trailer music, and the second Supremacy pic leaked by an Uncle of someone on here did not match either the trailor, the other sheet music so far, and was a completely different font, and was such a clean photocopy to the point it looked like it was made on say, sybellius.

It is two songs, Supremacy and Unsustainable.

But... There was the picture of Matt in the studio recording strings and it was clearly Supremacy, and the music was clearly the trailer music

How are people no getting this yet?

Yes, there were sheets for Supremacy. But those sheets were closed, and NOT the ones that he had in front of him that we could read.

Where's the "don't care" option? I guess I'm just not one for speculating. Despite the fact that Matt talks out of his ass a lot, he did imply it was one song in the interview, so I suppose I just accept that as fact. If it ends up being two songs, oh well then, Matt's still full of shit.

Where's the "don't care" option? I guess I'm just not one for speculating. Despite the fact that Matt talks out of his ass a lot, he did imply it was one song in the interview, so I suppose I just accept that as fact. If it ends up being two songs, oh well then, Matt's still full of shit.

This.

It's also quite possible that Matt just didn't articulate clearly (he does go off on tangents...) and meant "there's one dubstep song in the album" and not "there's one song in the trailer."

Or, Supremacy AND T2L have orchestal bits, and not having personally made the trailer, got it wrong which was used.

I posted this before but it kinda got buried and ignored because of all the tracklist discussion.

I thought I would see how long all the music from the sheet music would take to try and see if the orchestral part is a different song from the dubstep or not but unfortunatley the results weren't extremely conclusive.

The tempo of the strings is roughly 130 bpm (beats ber minute). and there are 44 bars visible (with 4 beats each) from the sheet music so if those 3 pages were all there was to the orchestral bit that would be 176 beats which divided by 130 bpm is about 1 and half minutes. so those 3 pages are most likely all of the strings that are included in the trailer.

but...it looks like maybe the page folds over and continues for a few pages and it wouldn't make much sense for the strings to just have a bunch of pages of sheet music where they don't do anything and there's just blank rests for the "dubstep" part.

Archived