The trailer contains...

zomuse

The trailer contains...  

130 members have voted

1. 1. The trailer contains...

I think it's pretty stupid of Muse to put the majority of the song in the album trailer. I also think the orchestral part would work much better as album opener. Oh well.

also, as a gig opener.

then again, unsustainable could be a gig opener. hmmm. guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Unsustainable will probably (or, better, should) be used as live opener.

well it better be now... it's really the only way I can imagine that speech used. but it'll get SO frustrating on the album after a while...oh well.

well it better be now... it's really the only way I can imagine that speech used. but it'll get SO frustrating on the album after a while...oh well.

I already memorized it with the trailer, I like it :chuckle: it's a good way to lead to the drop.

I'll still be disappointed if they don't use the voice as an intro while the band walks on stage (or before a curtain falls or whatever they use), and then start playing the slides.

Unless they make some amazing album opener of course.

Unless they make some amazing album opener of course.

Supremacy's sounding more like a gig closer, if anything, from the description we got. Mellow swamp rock-y stuff (I'm assuming some slide guitar) building up to a massive climax. It might be like the BHAR tour where TAB would usually close and Knights would open.

I think Unsustainable will have to open something, whether it be the main set or an encore.

I'm not sure if anybody has noticed this, but about 10 seconds before the end of the trailer when the robot is turning around or the last time, the video on the screen cuts back to people running through the forest, like at the beginning, when the strings are playing (you need to pause it to see). Does this mean that the strings will come back into the song after the unsustainable part?

Or am I just overlooking things?:LOL:

Supremacy's sounding more like a gig closer, if anything, from the description we got. Mellow swamp rock-y stuff (I'm assuming some slide guitar) building up to a massive climax. It might be like the BHAR tour where TAB would usually close and Knights would open.

I think Unsustainable will have to open something, whether it be the main set or an encore.

They can dubby dubby dubstep all they want in the start following some sort of intro, but the strings don't belong in the start of a gig.

Archived