Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

I think B&H is a better choice than Hysteria to be fair. Completely skipped over my head when thinking what songs were on the album (same with PiB)

Oh and again, it's not so much that these are the most difficult songs, it's more of...the 'best' song from each album (obviously using best as a loose term there as itd vary person to person and depending on what)

I think B&H is a better choice than Hysteria to be fair. Completely skipped over my head when thinking what songs were on the album (same with PiB)

Oh and again, it's not so much that these are the most difficult songs, it's more of...the 'best' song from each album (obviously using best as a loose term there as itd vary person to person and depending on what)

If theres enough support then its no problem changing it.

I found out by Poirot :ninja: Although he probably found it cos you pointed out, so well played

Everyone happy with the choices now?

It would be:

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

In Your World

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Knights of Cydonia (or Assassin)

Unnatural Selection

Personally I would vote Hysteria over B&H, but that's from a bassist's point of view. Hysteria provides more for all (except piano players which are screwed anyway)

Exactly, they'd have to solely work on B&H to get it right.

Tempted to join in with a cover of Sunburn...

Probably won't though, I've always been nervous about joining in competitions, especially ones to do with playing instruments :rolleyes:

Might as well record a cover! If you then don't think it's good enough you don't have to enter it, but if you are happy then you can submit it!

Id vote for hysteria too, as well as assassin.

question: lets say for example that Ive done a cover of starlight (album version) Would it be acceptable for me to do a cover of the live version which is a step lower (there are a couple of songs where this happens, i believe)

Id vote for hysteria too, as well as assassin.

question: lets say for example that Ive done a cover of starlight (album version) Would it be acceptable for me to do a cover of the live version which is a step lower (there are a couple of songs where this happens, i believe)

Covering the live version is no problem

Might as well record a cover! If you then don't think it's good enough you don't have to enter it, but if you are happy then you can submit it!

Think I might record a whole bunch of covers actually, Muse and non-Muse. Not for this though, too much pressure and there are lots of songs that I'd like to cover without having to stick to the round rules/themes.

So are we going off what is posted on the front page? If so, excellent! :D

Might get my band's drummer to help put down a beat for some tracks, this could be fun. At least I can record audio unlike the first round last time :LOL:

Apart from Round 4 which will be settled soon that's basically it. Go nuts ;)

Guest Batman.

Or, if you have RockBand or Guitar Hero or some shit like that, use the microphone from that, as it's just USB. The RockBand microphone isn't that bad to be honest.

EDIT: Lololololol at your signature Logan

Archived