Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Oh yeah! I meant the actual rounds though!

So, just to clarify, the general consensus seems to be

Round 1: Any Muse cover from the Showbiz, OoS or Absolution eras (that includes any b-sides)

Round 2: Any non Muse cover, go crazy

Round 3: Any Muse cover from BH&R or TR era (or new single it it's out in time)

Round 4: Predetermined 'hard' Muse songs

Would people rather Abso be in round 3 or is that alright?

As for the final round, should we decide on the hardest song from each album to put into the final round?

This actually sounds perfect to me. Since we might have a new single its basically the start of a new album era so its 3 and 3 each.

Guest Batman.
yup, if someone sees a load of numbers for someone they might feel inclined to vote for them just on that basis, psychology innit

I was just about to post vouching for public voting like two minutes ago and then this thought came to my head, odd

yup, if someone sees a load of numbers for someone they might feel inclined to vote for them just on that basis, psychology innit

Yeah that's true

I was just about to post vouching for public voting like two minutes ago and then this thought came to my head, odd

You're just too fucking psychic Harley

Guest Batman.

You're just too fucking psychic Harley

This sort of thing is happening far too often recently, I'm starting to think I'm a magician or some shit

Guest Batman.
Ok, can someone please give my a summary of this? I've been in and out of this thread and have no idea whats currently the popular decisions.

Basically, we're all going to get flustered and confused because we're all too stupid as a community to decide upon something without someone going 'WAH THIS SHIT AINT FAIR'

Basically, we're all going to get flustered and confused because we're all too stupid as a community to decide upon something without someone going 'WAH THIS SHIT AINT FAIR'

From translating the thread into greek, asking Slinky to translate it back to me in english and nuking it from orbit I can see that generally Dom's rules are the more popular but its the Rounds where I'm more confused. Personally I prefer Dom's (again) but Neil.'s also seems to have a good bit of support.

I'm not saying it isn't. The %ages are better though, or at least last time they were because last time we were experimenting with letting people have one vote or multiple votes, so to make each round fair rather than the actual number of votes we calculated it from the % share

Posted earlier but this is what I did last time

JJ3gD.png

How do you do bar charts in the columns like that? :eek:

And what about the knockout system? I say no way.

I pretty much think Dom's plan is the best. Sorry Neil.

No knockout, not in anyway, shape or form.

I'm off to bed, please don't tear each other to pieces yet.

How do you do bar charts in the columns like that? :eek:

Highlight the cells you want the bars in, then on the Home ribbon you'll see Conditional Formatting. in there :)

And what about the knockout system? I say no way.

I pretty much think Dom's plan is the best. Sorry Neil.

We already established this!

Archived