Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

:LOL: not sure why some of those are considered most difficult for each album but okay.

I may not be able to join in, depending on the timespan we are given :(

Me neither, as I'm going to Sziget and that's in early August.

I'm on holiday for two weeks at the start of august...

Less competition :)

:LOL: not sure why some of those are considered most difficult for each album but okay.

I may not be able to join in, depending on the timespan we are given :(

It's not all necessarily on difficulty. It's more of the 'ultimate' song from each album (that wasn't done last time round, and since no one really did CE last time it's included again)

Less competition :)

:LOL:

Might have to have a go at this if im around whenever it starts :)

Sure! More the merrier

Also in practicing for one of the songs I've realised I have a dink in my 22nd fret which is proving very annoying as the string keeps getting caught

Cave

New Born

Stockholm

Assassin

MK/US.

Imo

Showbiz is harder as a whole.

New Born is easier than CE.

SS was done by almost everybody last year

Assassin could be a better option.

US is already there.

No one did CE? Well thank you very much, you dick.

:kiss:

Also:

Multi-tracking is allowed but only if you can't do it in one take. Its allowed in a case where you have to play two or more instruments on the one track but not for multi-tracking the same part for effect.

This kinda ruins Hysteria for bass where you'd need to run the same track 3 times... :erm:

Sure! More the merrier

Also in practicing for one of the songs I've realised I have a dink in my 22nd fret which is proving very annoying as the string keeps getting caught

Could be worse, one of my guitars just seems to stop working from about the 17th onwards :LOL: had it for bloody ages though

Cave

New Born

Stockholm

Assassin

MK/US.

Imo

Showbiz is a better choice imo

New Born loads of people did last time

SS almost everyone did last time

Assassin maybe, I think Knights is a better choice though

US was the choice wasn't it?

Also, wizzing through songs, realised that maybe PiB would be better than CE. Completely blanked it out and it is their most 'classic;

No one did CE? Well thank you very much, you dick.

:kiss:

Also:

This kinda ruins Hysteria for bass where you'd need to run the same track 3 times... :erm:

Oi, I said nearly everyone!

As for multi tracking, I think it's difficult to phrase it. Basically we just want the recordings in single takes, no overdubbing to cover up mistakes. Multi layering is alright for effects I imagine

As for multi tracking, I think it's difficult to phrase it. Basically we just want the recordings in single takes, no overdubbing to cover up mistakes. Multi layering is alright for effects I imagine

If its impossible to do without multi-tracking/layering then its ok to.

Naaam change

And I think I can remember that cover. Should be alright cos they were playing different parts or something weren't they? Just as long as you're not using editing to cover up any mistakes should be fine (although I think we're doing all new covers for this? ie. can't submit previously exisitng covers?)

Archived