Made this with Photoshop and two Google images :p

the2ndlaw.jpg

Heh kids, do you know what time it is? IT'S OVER ANALYZING TIME!!

The set-up resembles a parliament i.e the government, the simplicity of the characters hints that they are 'simple' 'base' i.e stupid so a simple,stupid government and th use of flame colours could be interpreted as this simple, stupid government is on fire. The fire could be the pressure from a rebelling people or the government burning under the force of it's own power.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME KIDS!!

Heh kids, do you know what time it is? IT'S OVER ANALYZING TIME!!

The set-up resembles a parliament i.e the government, the simplicity of the characters hints that they are 'simple' 'base' i.e stupid so a simple,stupid government and th use of flame colours could be interpreted as this simple, stupid government is on fire. The fire could be the pressure from a rebelling people or the government burning under the force of it's own power.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME KIDS!!

You didn't analyse that the people are made out of ice :(

Someone needs to put together all of the fan artworks. Like put them side by side in one file... That way you can see all of the man hours and creative energy that went to waste... I’m lazy... soo... can someone else do it? :D

Someone needs to put together all of the fan artworks. Like put them side by side in one file... That way you can see all of the man hours and creative energy that went to waste... I’m lazy... soo... can someone else do it? :D

I'll do it when the official cover comes out.

:thumbsup:

Well, not sure what was going through my head at the time but the image looked cool :chuckle:

Here's another one I did (didn't take long at all). Sometimes less is more, y'know? I tried something different this time and didn't bother with the actual Muse logo. Also threw some gradient in there. If you'd like to see one with the logo then let me know :happy:

thesecondlawsimplecover-1.png

Well, not sure what was going through my head at the time but the image looked cool :chuckle:

Here's another one I did (didn't take long at all). Sometimes less is more, y'know? I tried something different this time and didn't bother with the actual Muse logo. Also threw some gradient in there. If you'd like to see one with the logo then let me know :happy:

I think this one might almost be better if it just had the Muse logo in a corner and no other writing on it. Leaves room for the robot eyes to stare into your soul. I like it.

I like it! :happy:

I like it! :happy:

Personally, I like this one better than the one with the actual logo, because

1) The lights appear more ovular to the eyes (the intention).

2) The rings don't show nearly as much.

3) For some reason, it reminds me of Showbiz, how the light is peeking through the A.

It'd be pretty awesome if this was the artwork for Unsustainable/Isolated System :yesey: But if it was the actual album art...:awesome:

Personally, I like this one better than the one with the actual logo, because

1) The lights appear more ovular to the eyes (the intention).

2) The rings don't show nearly as much.

3) For some reason, it reminds me of Showbiz, how the light is peeking through the A.

It'd be pretty awesome if this was the artwork for Unsustainable/Isolated System :yesey: But if it was the actual album art...:awesome:

That'd be so COOL.

Gosh... there are so many cool works on this thread. I wish I was artsy-fartsy as all that.:LOL: However, my place, if I had anything to do with the album, would be in the orchestra. Which would still be :awesome:.

Archived