2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

I have tickets! Took bloody ages - I was at a conference thing today, so had to fit in online opportunities around seminars... Also I had been panicking about web access, but the building had easy free wifi - hurrah!

Problems were: (1) the site being flaky for me, and constantly freezing:mad:; (2) not being able to see the seating plan because I was on an ipad (no flash player :( argh!). Er and (3) the fact that I don't speak german. :rolleyes: So I had multiple tabs open for pics from other pages, and translation!

Somehow I managed to get there in the end *phew*

:happy::happy:

Now all I have to do is work out how to get there :LOL:

So are all standing tickets sold out? Eventim doesn't seem to be selling anything as of yet. I'm kind of confused right now. Should I buy a nice seat from TicketMaster before they sell out too or should I wait to see if Eventim comes up with standing places?

I really want a standing place as this is my first Muse concert. :)

Yeah, it's gonna be my first "real" Muse concert...

Before I saw them only at festivals...and so I'm really looking forward to this show...

So, a little question: Is there a big rush at the entrance??? I'm often at concerts of "Die Ärzte" and to be in the first group, I've to be at the concert location at 10:00 AM...

Thanks for your answers =)

So are all standing tickets sold out? Eventim doesn't seem to be selling anything as of yet. I'm kind of confused right now. Should I buy a nice seat from TicketMaster before they sell out too or should I wait to see if Eventim comes up with standing places?

I really want a standing place as this is my first Muse concert. :)

i think all the standing tickets are sold out (that's what it shows on ticketmaster). i doubt that eventim will come up with more standing tickets, however i'm not a hundred percent sure.

i don't know if they've ever done something like that before, but perhaps they've reserved some standing tickets and will release them for sale in a couple of days. we'll know for sure once eventim starts selling tickets, but i don't know if you can wait that long.

Yeah, it's gonna be my first "real" Muse concert...

Before I saw them only at festivals...and so I'm really looking forward to this show...

So, a little question: Is there a big rush at the entrance??? I'm often at concerts of "Die Ärzte" and to be in the first group, I've to be at the concert location at 10:00 AM...

Thanks for your answers =)

If you want a place in the first row, you have to wait at the concert location at 9:00/10:00 a.m. I have a lot of experiences getting into a Muse concert. Once the doors open, you have to run very fast;). It's very crazy

Going as well! Excited as f*ck! :D:D:D

Regarding the time one should be at the location: 2oo9 I went there between 17/ 18 pm. Not many ppl were waiting at that time. The Hamburg crowd is very relaxed, no problems to get in front of the stage :)

I'll be thereeeeeee!!!

I only just bought tickets so I'll be sitting, but super excited anyway.

I'll try and get to one of the London dates too but seetickets annoyed me too much on sale day.

Can't wait for the markets and brushing up on my German, hah.

I got the tickets I applied for, so I'm definitely going!

9-10 am to get first row?... I was hoping something like midday would do. We'll be driving 3 hours in order to get there, and I would like first row very much...

:LOL: It's not UK, you know?! :rolleyes: 9/ 10 am is waaaay too early. Like I said earlier: It'll be easy going. German ppl are very relaxed, especially the ones in Hamburg. I suppose the first ppl will arrive between 16/17 pm, since 18pm is admittance. Furthermore: The concert is in december and it'll be f*cking cold here (trust me, I'm living in Hamburg). You'll never survive 'til the concert starts... :noey:;)

joining from Osnabrück with 3 friends so we have a free place on our Niedersachsenticket too^^

2009 was my first muse gig in Hamburg and now follows my second *________*

Geez was I happy to have a card for the main area so I can enjoy it in the audience^^

And after that lets all go to celebrate in Hamburg :)

Who stays in a Hostel?

joining from Osnabrück with 3 friends so we have a free place on our Niedersachsenticket too^^

2009 was my first muse gig in Hamburg and now follows my second *________*

Geez was I happy to have a card for the main area so I can enjoy it in the audience^^

And after that lets all go to celebrate in Hamburg :)

Who stays in a Hostel?

I do, but it's almost filled up, I guess. Arcade Hostel near Stellingen S-Bahn Station.

:LOL: It's not UK, you know?! :rolleyes: 9/ 10 am is waaaay too early. Like I said earlier: It'll be easy going. German ppl are very relaxed, especially the ones in Hamburg. I suppose the first ppl will arrive between 16/17 pm, since 18pm is admittance. Furthermore: The concert is in december and it'll be f*cking cold here (trust me, I'm living in Hamburg). You'll never survive 'til the concert starts... :noey:;)

Exactly. Hell, in 2006 I even managed to get from nowhere to the 1st row during Plug in Baby without pushing or killing anyone. :happy: Well, okay... Pushing was involved, but NOT killing! :LOL:

Archived