2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

Hey guys,

I'll be in Hamburg Thursday till Monday.. Does anyone have ideas for pastime activities? Maybe stuff I should see or stuff that's appropriate for the winter?

On my list are: shopping in stores I don't have at home, christmas market, and the classic Hard Rock Café visit :) I'd also like to go see The Lion King, if I can get my hands on one of these Young Tickets for 30€.

Thanks a bunch :)

Hey guys,

I'll be in Hamburg Thursday till Monday.. Does anyone have ideas for pastime activities? Maybe stuff I should see or stuff that's appropriate for the winter?

On my list are: shopping in stores I don't have at home, christmas market, and the classic Hard Rock Café visit :) I'd also like to go see The Lion King, if I can get my hands on one of these Young Tickets for 30€.

Thanks a bunch :)

maybe you'd like to go to the Winterdom. It's some kind of amusement park :)http://www.hamburg.de/dom-attraktionen-neuheiten-und-comebacks/

~~ I still don't have an e-mail :( I will wait until monday and then call ticketmaster xD

In case this gig isn't getting cancelled as well:

Is anyone here gonna go to Hamburg by car from or via Hannover? I'm looking for a ride back from Hamburg, preferrably the night of the concert since I'm probably unable to stay overnight and waiting 5 hours for a train doesn't sound so good...

If this is the case for you, I'd appreciate a message from you. (Of course I'd pay my share of fuel costs, that goes without saying ;))

Me and two friends are going in the train from osnabrück with the Niedersachsenticket

it is a long way for you but you could join us here

In case this gig isn't getting cancelled as well:

Is anyone here gonna go to Hamburg by car from or via Hannover? I'm looking for a ride back from Hamburg, preferrably the night of the concert since I'm probably unable to stay overnight and waiting 5 hours for a train doesn't sound so good...

If this is the case for you, I'd appreciate a message from you. (Of course I'd pay my share of fuel costs, that goes without saying ;))

Number of Tickets:

Type of Ticket(s):

Sitzplatz

Date of Show:

Venue/City:

Hamburg

Available For:

Sale or Swap

Price for all Tickets:

Price for each Ticket:

Postage Options:

Einschreiben - 2,60€

Payment Options:

Überweisung

Swap Requirements:

gegen Stehplatz

Other Information:

Unterrang, Block U16, Reihe 21, Platz 15+16

PM :)

Hi everyone

I am looking for 1 or 2 standing tickets for the Hamburg concert for the normal price.

Ebay is just insane....

If not standing possible, I would also take a good seat in the Unterrang (14, 15, 7, or 8)

Please let me know if you got something available.

Well, I hope the show won't get cancelled!

Number of Tickets:

Type of Ticket(s):

Seated

Date of Show:

Saturday the 15th of December

Venue/City:

Hamburg, Germany

Available For:

Sale

Price for all Tickets:

€ 100,-

Price for each Ticket:

€ 50,-

Postage Options:

Free delivery to any address in Europe.

Payment Options:

Paypal or bank transfer.

Other Information:

Block O-5, Row 12, Seat 17 and 18.

Price is negotiable!

Hi, everyone! Does anyone mind helping me out with something? I have two tickets right now but no one to invite. I'm an exchange student in Germany but with pretty poor German. If I were going alone and queueing to get near the front about when should I arrive and would people be happy to talk to me? What do you think? I've been looking forward to this gig for a while but I'm still trying to figure out what to do with tickets :/

Hi, everyone! Does anyone mind helping me out with something? I have two tickets right now but no one to invite. I'm an exchange student in Germany but with pretty poor German. If I were going alone and queueing to get near the front about when should I arrive and would people be happy to talk to me? What do you think? I've been looking forward to this gig for a while but I'm still trying to figure out what to do with tickets :/

If the rest of the tour is anything to go by, you'll probably find that most people at the front of the queue aren't actually from Germany!

Archived