2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

Hello,

Anyone who knows i there is an inclosed area in front of the stage..? -and if so, is it accessable by special tickets, or does it fill up according to when people arrive to the arena. The reason is that I am bringing my 10 yearold son, and I would like to give him the best "first-time-Muse-experience" :-)

Alex

Hello,

Anyone who knows i there is an inclosed area in front of the stage..? -and if so, is it accessable by special tickets, or does it fill up according to when people arrive to the arena. The reason is that I am bringing my 10 yearold son, and I would like to give him the best "first-time-Muse-experience" :-)

Alex

There wasn't last time so I doubt it.

I am surprised that there's no gig in Berlin.

me too... i hope that they'll add some more dates to the tour (including a gig in Berlin). so far, they've got two breaks in there. Those could be filled up with more shows...

I got tickets \o/. No ticket stress for me on Thursday, yay!

Stupid ticket people cancelled out the 00 from my postal code :mad: It is supposed to be 00330 :fear: But yeah, two tickets :chuckle:

Ugh, yeah, stupid technology. I'm glad that it happened to me before, so I know I should send a mail to support to fix it. Because otherwise my tickets will have to wait in a post office until someone figures out the correct postal code. I don't know how long exactly that will take and no way I'm gonna risk it.

Well done people-with-tickets!

I am considering this as an alternative to Paris, as OH is less grumpy about me going away for a weekend gig...not sure about going on my own tho, as the last time I spoke any German was over 15 years ago (and that was not much)!

Is the venue easy to get to via public transport?

Archived