2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

very nice gig, sadly i missed the first 3 songs(thought it would definalty start at 9pm, which it used to start the last few times i attend one of their gigs) due to worse train connection that i remembered...(stupid me).

The gig was awesome and the guys were in top shape, loved it! :) i loled at the video before stockholm syndrom :D great idea IMO

2 negative points:

first the sound had too much treble(though my ears are especially sensetive to it)

and second they did not play the choir during isolated systems :/ thats the most beautiful part of the entire album and they replaced it with the band playing the backing track.

OR the mixing was bad and i could not hear it.^^

Okay this is crazy but here goes. FREE TICKET FOR ANYONE WILLING TO SEARCH. Someone was looking to buy my ticket but was late. I hid it and hoped he would find it. It's by the E3 gate. There is a parking area. In the corner by the door is a blue car with pütz security on it (SE P666). The ticket is in a bag from dat backhaus in the hedge beside it. Good luck. I just want someone to find it!!!

Did someone find it?

Hey there. It's my first post here so please be nice :D

I wanted to see Muse live since I'm 14/15 (so around 5/6 years) and saturday it finally happened! I missed the gig in 2009 so I had to wait a really long time.

And now I'm kind of addicted. I expected so much, I always thought "Muse live must be amazing" ... and what I got was unbelievable. Can't describe how I feel. Best concert I have ever been to. I am SO IN LOVE. Loved this band before but now it's a fucking madness! :LOL:

Favourit moment: Knights of Cydonia.

And it just took me 24 hours after the concert till I said: Fuck the money, I have to go to Berlin in 2013 :LOL:

yeah, KoC was massive indeed, i think first time for me to see the man with the harmonica intro live, but im not sure, last gig was of course ~2 years ago, not sure if they had that back then.

Stockholm is still so big, but to be honest i think people were happier to hear their older songs compared to the recent ones(just going by the volume of the "WUHUUUU"^^), but this might be the case with every tour they made, so maybe next time people cheer as hard to the more recent onces as much as they did now to the older ones^^

yeah, KoC was massive indeed, i think first time for me to see the man with the harmonica intro live, but im not sure, last gig was of course ~2 years ago, not sure if they had that back then.

Stockholm is still so big, but to be honest i think people were happier to hear their older songs compared to the recent ones(just going by the volume of the "WUHUUUU"^^), but this might be the case with every tour they made, so maybe next time people cheer as hard to the more recent onces as much as they did now to the older ones^^

For the strong songs it's always the same that people go mental - PiB is one of the strongest in that, or has been wherever I've been on a gig. But then absolution is a collection of strong songs- what they still play live- so Tiro/Stockholm/Hysteria basically all get this "omg we recognised the melody it's xx OMG OMFG!" scream(s). :LOL: Same for many others...

Seen quite a few videos from this concert now, it looks quite good. Matt seems to be able to play ok, even though his non-broken leg is getting LOADS of weight training :chuckle:

but to be honest i think people were happier to hear their older songs compared to the recent ones(just going by the volume of the "WUHUUUU"^^)

Guess that also depends on where in the crowd you are.

Everyone in the front rows, meaning where you find the "hard core fans" ;), went mental when Sunburn was played - maybe because we are happy to hear the old stuff, especially a song that used to be a rarity before this tour ;)Well, ok, not everyone went mental, there was this girl next to me in the 2nd row who did only sing along to SMBH and nothing else and was checking her finger nails during most of the rest of the gig :rolleyes:

Really? I got the impression people cheered the most at stuff like Madness and SMBH (which made me :rolleyes:, to be honest. Nothing against these songs, but it makes people come across as more "casual" fans who prefer the well-known singles.)

Really? I got the impression people cheered the most at stuff like Madness and SMBH (which made me :rolleyes:, to be honest. Nothing against these songs, but it makes people come across as more "casual" fans who prefer the well-known singles.)

They probably WERE what you call "casual" fans:LOL: Or they just liked those songs most, who gives a shit?

Fan=fan. End of. ;)

this was my first muse gig, and it was awesome :)!!!

i would have liked the people around me going a bit more crazy (some moshing, more jumping...), but i suppose we stood a little too far away from the stage to have that. still, what a fantastic concert...:)

Short review. We liked it a lot. Ended up in third row on Chris' side, around us a lot of familiar faces :LOL: It was way better than Tallinn (although that had the plus of meeting the boys :chuckle:) and less fangirls.

P1100853_zpsb91e3774.jpg

P1100878_zps414aab73.jpg

P1110011_zps12b2cf5b.jpg

P1110090_zpsfe0a5723.jpg

P1100986_zps80df503f.jpg

Ah, damn, got Tallinn and Hamburg messed up so the first two are from Tallinn. Sorry!

Short review. We liked it a lot. Ended up in third row on Chris' side, around us a lot of familiar faces :LOL: It was way better than Tallinn (although that had the plus of meeting the boys :chuckle:) and less fangirls.

P1100853_zpsb91e3774.jpg

P1100878_zps414aab73.jpg

P1110011_zps12b2cf5b.jpg

P1110090_zpsfe0a5723.jpg

P1100986_zps80df503f.jpg

Ah, damn, got Tallinn and Hamburg messed up so the first two are from Tallinn. Sorry!

No need to apologise for such nice pictures! :LOL: Thanks! :happy:

Archived