2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

Getting excited about this now (not that I wasn't before:p) ...been keeping an eye on the weather. If the reports were right, it's been bitterly cold recently - I was reading predictions of minus 8 degrees! :eek: Glad to see it's "warmed up" to merely freezing :rolleyes: ...went out and bought some thermals just in case tho. Oh I will look so uncool :$ but rather that than cold :D

If the rest of the tour is anything to go by, you'll probably find that most people at the front of the queue aren't actually from Germany!

Really? Wow! It's certainly been a while since I tried to get to the front of a Muse gig. Trying this time was mostly tempting since I wouldn't have to queue from the morning. Going myself shouldn't be the worst thing then hopefully! ;;

Really? Wow! It's certainly been a while since I tried to get to the front of a Muse gig. Trying this time was mostly tempting since I wouldn't have to queue from the morning. Going myself shouldn't be the worst thing then hopefully! ;;

Good luck. Don't worry, you'll be fine! :)

Bought my lovely thermals yesterday... which is probably why the weather prediction for the weekend is a positively tropical +7 degrees! :rolleyes: That will do nicely :)

Good luck. Don't worry, you'll be fine! :)

Bought my lovely thermals yesterday... which is probably why the weather prediction for the weekend is a positively tropical +7 degrees! :rolleyes: That will do nicely :)

Haha where I am it's snow and ice as far as the eye can see right now. It'll be practically like summer if it gets that warm (:

Hello everybody going to the gig, I'd like to ask for a huuuuuge favour. See, after the gig I went to myself, I found out my question to the band is featured in the Tour Programme and unfortunately I didn't get to buy the programme... :( Hence my polite request: could anybody buy this Tour Programme for me and send it to me? Of course I'll return the money, I could buy you something in similar price from the .mu shop, or in any other way. Would anybody be willing to help me? It would mean a lot to me :( Please send me a private message if you could help. :)

Hello everybody going to the gig, I'd like to ask for a huuuuuge favour. See, after the gig I went to myself, I found out my question to the band is featured in the Tour Programme and unfortunately I didn't get to buy the programme... :( Hence my polite request: could anybody buy this Tour Programme for me and send it to me? Of course I'll return the money, I could buy you something in similar price from the .mu shop, or in any other way. Would anybody be willing to help me? It would mean a lot to me :( Please send me a private message if you could help. :)

I think the programme will be available in the .mu-shop after the tour. ;)

If not let's start one, me and a friend are so in :)

Morning, guys!

Great to see everybody buzzing happily about the big day tomorrow. Me and my friends are excited too - but we would like to know if there's going to be a sort of Musers after-party around Hamburg. Anyone knows any rumours/certain events, maybe? I'll be very obliged! :)

lg

So todays the day :D I'm in O8, probably with a black blackholes&revelations MUSE shirt and either red martens or simple drop dead sneakers :) so if you read this and see me tomorrow you can go like" haha there's the stupid who posted a short description of herself !!"and maybe you want to say hi :D I'm always up for muser friendships :p

In Hamburg! Took bloody ages to get here yesterday as flight had a 4 hour delay. Arrived to snow and bitter cold, but that didn't stop me and my friend from moseying down the Reeperbahn last night ;) Found a rather nice bar (no really, it was!) so dropped anchor. Met up with the infamous Aussie (Catherine) and stayed for ages :D

Today: bus tour, mooch around Xmas market. Nice cafes found for pitstops. Pressies bought.

Currently chilling and recharging (literally; my camera gave up this pm) in cosy hotel room. Next up: GIG!!! :musesign::dance:

Don't know if this is against the rules but here goes.

I'm still in Sweden. Flight got canceled as I stated above. I will not make it to the concert so if there is anyone who wants a seated ticked (Block 13, row 12 seat 10) I will give it away for free.

First to PM gets it.

I can't be arsed with selling it so please don't claim it to do so yourself. Let someone who can't afford a ticket have some fun.

Cheers

Does it need to be in original papers or can you scan it? Otherwise I guess it is pretty worthless

Okay this is crazy but here goes. FREE TICKET FOR ANYONE WILLING TO SEARCH. Someone was looking to buy my ticket but was late. I hid it and hoped he would find it. It's by the E3 gate. There is a parking area. In the corner by the door is a blue car with pütz security on it (SE P666). The ticket is in a bag from dat backhaus in the hedge beside it. Good luck. I just want someone to find it!!!

Okay this is crazy but here goes. FREE TICKET FOR ANYONE WILLING TO SEARCH. Someone was looking to buy my ticket but was late. I hid it and hoped he would find it. It's by the E3 gate. There is a parking area. In the corner by the door is a blue car with pütz security on it (SE P666). The ticket is in a bag from dat backhaus in the hedge beside it. Good luck. I just want someone to find it!!!

:wtf:

Archived