2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

What is the Blueline entrance? Some VIP entrance for O2 customers?

Yes, exactly!

Not sure how it works, tho. If it means earlier entry I'll do it, of course, but if it only means separate queue I don't know how far away from the stage ... meh

Yes, exactly!

Not sure how it works, tho. If it means earlier entry I'll do it, of course, but if it only means separate queue I don't know how far away from the stage ... meh

I just googled it. Did they already have that last gig? Because I was an O2 customer then, maybe I wouldn't have had to queue :indiff:

If you have a phone number from them I would send them an email through their webpage. I can't do it anymore since I don't have the contract anymore. Just ask how it works. And apparently it's enough to show the O2 logo on your mobile and three friends of yours can come with you. I'll just get a prepaid card if it's like that! :LOL:

Edit: Or is it for seated tickets?

Edit2: It says entrance E1, E2 and E3. E3 is for standing.

Hello to all of you :)

I've got a big problem and I'm really upset right at the moment but maybe some of you know what to do now.

Because of the stupidity and unreliability of some people I have now three spare tickets for general admission for the Hamburg Gig:mad: They didn't even told me by themselves that they don't want the tix anymore :mad::mad:

So does here anybody know somebody who needs tix? I don't want to gain money, I only want to sell them for the real price and to someone who really wants to see Muse and don't want to trade with the tix!

Or if you don't know someone maybe you know a platform or something like this were I can offer the tickets legal?

I've never been in such a situation and so I'm a little bit uncertain. :(

Thanks a lot for your help and best wishes to you al.

I just googled it. Did they already have that last gig? Because I was an O2 customer then, maybe I wouldn't have had to queue :indiff:

If you have a phone number from them I would send them an email through their webpage.

Will do that next week and let you know!

Because of the stupidity and unreliability of some people I have now three spare tickets for general admission for the Hamburg Gig

Ah, that sucks!

Did you post the tickets on Musebay? You could also try the FB event page.

Good Luck!

Ah, that sucks!

Did you post the tickets on Musebay? You could also try the FB event page.

Good Luck!

Thanks a lot for the tips, Queeni!

I'll try this and I'm so happy that one ticket is already reserved for a really kind Muser here on the board :)

Have any of you ever been to O2 World? Do you know if the queue is outside or under cover like at the O2 in London?

Also I looked at the S-Bahn a while ago, is it the best way to get from the airport to the arena? Apparently it's the S1 zum Hauptbahnhof and change there for the S3 or S21 and get out at Stellingen. (edit: where there's a shuttle service apparently)

I may have been on the S-Bahn in Berlin but that was so many years ago I can't even remember what it was like.

Have any of you ever been to O2 World? Do you know if the queue is outside or under cover like at the O2 in London?

Also I looked at the S-Bahn a while ago, is it the best way to get from the airport to the arena? Apparently it's the S1 zum Hauptbahnhof and change there for the S3 or S21 and get out at Stellingen. (edit: where there's a shuttle service apparently)

I may have been on the S-Bahn in Berlin but that was so many years ago I can't even remember what it was like.

Depends when you get there, there is the a roof over it. Well, basically it's a bridge type of thing that you use when you have seats but it serves as a roof for standing. If you come late you won't be under it though.

You can do that or take the U2 to Hagenbeck and then change to the bus 22 direction Blankenese to the stop Hellgrundweg (Arenen). About 30 minutes from the railway station.

You should check the schedules under hvv.de

Hello there,

Is anyone still waiting for their tickets? I read in this forum that some tickets were dispatched, but I am still waiting for the email and the ticket, and starting to get worried. :unsure:

I haven't received mine either... but I think it's too early to be seriously worried. (Still, I AM worried. All the time. Can't help it. ;)) I wouldn't hope for an e-mail though. Even though they "promised" to send one, I didn't get one for my Munich ticket. (But it arrived 5 weeks before the gig.)

Hello there,

Is anyone still waiting for their tickets? I read in this forum that some tickets were dispatched, but I am still waiting for the email and the ticket, and starting to get worried. :unsure:

I thought they would send them all at the same time :unsure: I live in Finland and they have arrived already.

Archived