2012.12.15 - O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

L.

Yeah, it's now but still not working. just checking because I'm bored. I have pre-sale tickets already. Other page always shows a mistake and won't work either :LOL:

Ugh, it's pretty frustrating. Anyway, let's hope they'll get their sh*t together soon ;)

It's okay ;)

Argh. Um, maybe they meant 10 am British time? :LOL: getting desperate here ;)

It's working on ticketmaster but not on eventim. So you could buy it there.

I believe it's not yet sold out (on ticketmaster).

Did anyone get tickets this morning?

I tried to buy one, but chickened out when I saw the price (88 euros for just one ticket, and I don't even know how I'm going to get to/from the venue!! :indiff:).

What kind of ticket were you looking for? Because it said standing 66€ including fees plus shipping. You can usually use public transport with the ticket, it's really easy to find.

Edit: Just checked it again. No ticket is more expensive than 68,75€. Or is the shipping that expensive? :stunned:

It's working on ticketmaster but not on eventim. So you could buy it there.

What kind of ticket were you looking for? Because it said standing 66€ including fees plus shipping. You can usually use public transport with the ticket, it's really easy to find.

Edit: Just checked it again. No ticket is more expensive than 68,75€. Or is the shipping that expensive? :stunned:

For me, the shipping ('express post' I believe) was 19.99 euros :mad: And there was no other option I could pick sadly.

But even if the delivery could somehow be cheaper, I would still have to travel from the Netherlands to Hamburg on my own, and it would be my first concert, so I wasn't confident enough to buy the ticket in the end :$:rolleyes:

For me, the shipping ('express post' I believe) was 19.99 euros :mad: And there was no other option I could pick sadly.

But even if the delivery could somehow be cheaper, I would still have to travel from the Netherlands to Hamburg on my own, and it would be my first concert, so I wasn't confident enough to buy the ticket in the end :$:rolleyes:

:stunned: That is expensive indeed!

Ah, you should have, not so far after all. We're coming from Finland this year :chuckle:

:stunned: That is expensive indeed!

Ah, you should have, not so far after all. We're coming from Finland this year :chuckle:

Yes, I am kicking myself a bit now, but I ease my pain with the thought that I already got tickets for Amsterdam in the pre-sale :happy: So at least I do get to see them!

No, it's not. Seats are available in every catagory and standing seems to change from sold out to available all the time :wtf:

it's weird that the standing tickets keep on changing between being available and being sold out. i suppose their close to being sold out...

Wrote Eventim and this is the answer: :LOL:

"

Leider wurde der Vorverkauf kurzfristig auf einen noch unbekannten Termin verschoben.

Wir empfehlen Ihnen, sich für unseren "Ticketalarm" zu registrieren. Sie werden dann automatisch umgehend per E-Mail kontaktiert, wenn die Daten und Preise der Veranstaltung feststehen und können über den Webshop Tickets für Ihre gewünschte Veranstaltung bestellen."

Bla bla, the presale has been postponed. Ridiculous!

Archived