Hi, i though there could be a thread for the questions people are wondering about the official store of muse.mu [[HERE].

I personally got a question, i saw somebody with that belt :

beltje0.jpg

He told me that he bought it some times ago on the store.

But i couldn't find that belt when i checked

That's why i sent a message to the customer service, asking them if they could tell me more about a "belt with the muse logo" i saw.

They told me that it was probably a US item that we couldn't get in Europe, they also told me that if they could get some they would keep them for us "World exculding America".

But some minutes later, i found the picture of the belt (see some lines before) and also found the old link of the item page on the "World exculding America" shop. The page is HERE

I sent them that link and asked if they would put some more then one fine day for us "pooor fans".

But i didn't get any answer =(

So my question, is there a way for us to "beg them to add more cute belts"

Or is there another shop (unofficial) that anyone could link to me and in which i could get that belt.

Or i got also that last solution : killing that guy with the belt and picking it :p (ohh nooooo...)

Adri =]

I got one of those belts, i love it!!

It actually appeared on the store page whilst I was browsing the store. I ordered 3 in total for me and some friends. I had a feeling they wouldn't be on for long.

About 2 weeks later, it was back to the horse-belt.

I got one of those belts, i love it!!

It actually appeared on the store page whilst I was browsing the store. I ordered 3 in total for me and some friends. I had a feeling they wouldn't be on for long.

About 2 weeks later, it was back to the horse-belt.

When was it? :]

• 2 weeks later...
I got one of them belts :D

got it at the concert though

Damn! I want one of those belts! They're so cool! :D

But they're sold out on the shop, so lets cross our fingers & hope they either re-stock or have them when I see Muse next!

A while back I was browsing the store and there were a lot more TShirts then there are now.

Any chance of them coming back?

Some examples were I think the 2 faces one(which was awesome) and some tour shirts(I'm not really sure I just remember there were some shirts I wanted).

• 2 months later...
If he eveer comes back to read this..

Do you think you'll bring back the black BH&R messenger bag?

because i finally got round to buying one, and bam, they're not on sale :(

this one btw: 36_30_a.jpg

I have one :D I loves it :happy:

Hello,

So I noticed there are quite a few questions about merch on this thread since my last post so I'll try to answer all of them here:

Adri: Sorry it has taken so long for these belts to come back into the store. They are coming! We're hoping to have them on the store by the middle of August and if we can, we'll bring some to Marlay Park too.

punkrockerjazzie: Sorry, the Knights horse belt has been discontinued.

Sair: This one has sold out, but we're working on a new design so please bear with us and we'll get a new one out later this year (I'm a 'she' by the way). ;)

OoS: Sorry, you're going to need to ask the US store about this one. They have a customer services email address which is the following: customerservice@bravadousa.com. There will be new designs available at V and Marlay Park and we'll get some of these up on the UK store after the shows so perhaps you'll like one of them!

Icekonl: I think the t-shirts you're referring to are the Nebula Faces tour t-shirts from last summer and autumn. If they are, you're in luck as we've just put them in the sale section of the shop.

Hope this answers all your questions,

Sam. :)

Archived