Firstly, I ADORE your avvy, Kyleeeeeeeee! Hooray for Flight of the Conchords!:happy:

In other news, I tried the phone numbers again today with no luck, but have just discovered they have replied to my email at last - wonder if they got a nudge from somewhere? Anyway, I am a bit happier now as long as we can sort it out.....;)

:happy: Thanks! I love FOTC, also. I love Bret and Jemaine. And my av comes from my favorite FOTC song :D. And I like your av too. Chris + handlebar moustache in KoC video = win.

Well that's great! Finally some progress. They should throw in something extra for your troubles.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having awful trouble getting hold of the merch people. One of the items I ordered arrived and doesn't match the description ("large man's t-shirt" which would barely fit a medium woman)

I've sent them three emails (first one pleasant, second one polite, third one grumpy) with no reply, tried to phone both their numbers today and both are unavailable. Help! This has been going on since before Christmas and I have a horrible feeling that by the time I do (if ever) get hold of them they'll say "sorry, 28 days is up" and I. Will. Explode.

:eek:

In other news, I tried the phone numbers again today with no luck, but have just discovered they have replied to my email at last - wonder if they got a nudge from somewhere? Anyway, I am a bit happier now as long as we can sort it out.....;)

I've had the same problem. I ordered the mug set and a bag on the 10th December, I received the mugs the next day (which I was well impressed with), but I'm still waiting for my bag. I e-mailed Trinity 3 times and had no reply, and also no joy when phoning. I eventually managed to get through to some fella on the phone Wednesday last week, who didn't really seem to know what to do. He said he would send me another bag out and I should get it this week. Thursday last week I received an e-mail from one of the girls saying sorry for the delay in replying to me and asked if it was all sorted. I did ask Sam for help on this, so maybe that's what did it. I don't know. Anyway, I've e-mailed Trinity again today to tell them that I still haven't received it and asked them to confirm that a bag was despatched to me as promised. I really want it for Saturday.:(

i don't care if i don't have the money i HAVE to get a muse bag

well, i mean, i've wanted one for AGES

Good Luck!

I've had the same problem. I ordered the mug set and a bag on the 10th December, I received the mugs the next day (which I was well impressed with), but I'm still waiting for my bag. I e-mailed Trinity 3 times and had no reply, and also no joy when phoning. I eventually managed to get through to some fella on the phone Wednesday last week, who didn't really seem to know what to do. He said he would send me another bag out and I should get it this week. Thursday last week I received an e-mail from one of the girls saying sorry for the delay in replying to me and asked if it was all sorted. I did ask Sam for help on this, so maybe that's what did it. I don't know. Anyway, I've e-mailed Trinity again today to tell them that I still haven't received it and asked them to confirm that a bag was despatched to me as promised. I really want it for Saturday.:(

Good Luck!

hope you get it

my brother bought it for me.

i'll get it in a fortnight when he's home from england :$

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to sound like a moany cow but I'm still having trouble. They finally emailed me and suggested I send the offending t-shirt back by Freepost for an exchange (good, I was impressed) which I did and got proof of posting (they said they couldn't be responsible if it was lost). A couple of weeks and two more emails from me and just nothing again. I can safely say I'll not be ordering anything else from there ever.

*folds arms and glowers*

Did anyone hear a desperate howling from the direction of Wales tonight?

Got an email from them yesterday saying something was on its way (at bloody last I thought, the exchange t-shirt finally coming, just as I'd explained in the letter I sent them).

Opened the packet - THE SAME FUCKING T-SHIRT!!!! STILL TOO SMALL!!!! AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO EXPLAIN WHY!!!!!!!

Surely, SURELY they don't do business like this all the time? :eek:

Did anyone hear a desperate howling from the direction of Wales tonight?

Got an email from them yesterday saying something was on its way (at bloody last I thought, the exchange t-shirt finally coming, just as I'd explained in the letter I sent them).

Opened the packet - THE SAME FUCKING T-SHIRT!!!! STILL TOO SMALL!!!! AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO EXPLAIN WHY!!!!!!!

Surely, SURELY they don't do business like this all the time? :eek:

Yes it certainly looks like they do. My bag carry on still isn't sorted out. Sam said she sent them a message over 2 weeks ago and was waiting on a reply; I messaged her last week to find out what was happening, but she hasn't replied yet. I e-mailed Trinity again the day before yesterday, but surprise surprise - they haven't replied.

Trinity need to have a serious restructure and get rid of all their incompetent staff. This is just pure ignorance.:mad:

Well I had an e-mail today in reply to the one I sent a month ago. Boy are they on the ball.:rolleyes: I replied asking why it is so hard to get a response out of anybody there, and also I asked very nicely for someone to please sort my bag issue out.

Mmmmm....................

Oh dear, sorry to hear you're still having trouble too :(

I actually had an email from them today, not replying to my shouty recent message but to one of my polite "hello, anything happening?" ones from about two weeks ago. They were very sorry about the delay and hoped my outstanding items had arrived.

I was actually quite pleased with my restrained reply, however it's Friday night and I'm allowing myself back on the red wine for the weekend....if this whole thing occurs to me later I am extremely likely to grab the laptop and let rip again.......:rolleyes:

Keep updating about your bag though. Do you think it's just us getting this treatment?

Oh dear, sorry to hear you're still having trouble too :(

I actually had an email from them today, not replying to my shouty recent message but to one of my polite "hello, anything happening?" ones from about two weeks ago. They were very sorry about the delay and hoped my outstanding items had arrived.

I was actually quite pleased with my restrained reply, however it's Friday night and I'm allowing myself back on the red wine for the weekend....if this whole thing occurs to me later I am extremely likely to grab the laptop and let rip again.......:rolleyes:

Keep updating about your bag though. Do you think it's just us getting this treatment?

It does seem like it is just us at the moment; and it is putting me off ordering anything else from them in the future. I've not had any problems before with Trinity, even when I had to return a t-shirt because it was too small, but we now know if there is a problem it's almost impossible to get anything done about it.:indiff:

This was the e-mail I received yesterday....is it anything like yours?

Hello Helen

We are very sorry for the delay in replying to you. We hope you have now received your outstanding items. If you have experienced any difficulties or problems please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavor to resolve these matters

Best regards

Muse

Customer Services

Tel: 08700428562

'If you have experienced any difficulties or problems please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavor to resolve these matters' :LOL:Oh I might just do that.:rolleyes::mad:

the zip broke on my bag.

i am quite pissed off and a little upset

Oh no! Well I would suggest you send it back and get a replacement, as Trinity should be told about it. However with all the messing around lately I'd be more likely to go down to the local market and get a new zip put in, or even do it myself. :rolleyes:

But do send Trinity an e-mail to tell them.....and see what happens.:)

Helen - yup, looks like we were lucky enough to get the same exciting and meaningless email. I suppose their phone numbers are both still unavailable too, I've given up trying them grrr :mad:

Sair Bear - I agree with Helen, you could try sending it back but if it's only the zip and you think you can get it sorted I would do that. Otherwise you might end up grumpy and disillusioned like Helen and I........:stunned:

I have their freepost return address if you want it though, give me a nudge if you do.;)

Oh no! Well I would suggest you send it back and get a replacement, as Trinity should be told about it. However with all the messing around lately I'd be more likely to go down to the local market and get a new zip put in, or even do it myself. :rolleyes:

But do send Trinity an e-mail to tell them.....and see what happens.:)

Humm

well, my bro got it sent to him in london

and i'm in australia, so that MAY be a problem!

I'm just a bit pissed off, but i can do without the zip i guess! :LOL::LOL:

i cba emailing them.

cause as far as I can see, they don't get back to you :LOL:

Hi everyone,

It came to our attention late Friday night that Trinity Street, the people that provide the fulfillment for the muse.mu shop, had gone into administration.

We have actually been in the process of working out a new shop and fulfillment partner over the past few months which should come into effect in the summer. In the meantime the shop should be back up and running in about a week and will be operated in this interim period by Sandbag.

For any of you who have outstanding issues with merch you've bought recently, please contact me through the messageboard or email me on help@muse.mu and we will make sure your problems are resolved.

We're sorry that you've not had the best experience with Trinity Street in the last few months and we're totally committed to making the muse shop a much better experience in the future. Please bear with us while we sort out the short term issues, get the temporary shop back online and then deliver you guys a much improved one in the near future!

Sam.

• 4 weeks later...
On the store it has the hoody up. Does anybody know how big they come up?

If you mean the one with the horse on it, I got the same size as I wear in the t-shirts, and it fits just fine. I assume you wouldn't want it baggy? :D

Help guys and gals!!

I've had my Muse Fatigue Jacket stolen :( my prize possession since the wembley gig so long ago!

The store has them listed but doesnt seem to have any stock..any ideas when you will be getting any in or can anyone point me out to someone who I can ask? I'm a bit helpless on this one...I'm feeling a bit lost.

Kind regards

Graeme

Archived