Sam thanks a lot for answering

But i won't be there in mid august :'(

Can keep me 2 please? (even that's a bit hard to say that... but that's so long that i want one and i post everywhere, check every online store^^)

Wanna buy one for me and one for a friend lol

Thanks anyway :-)

Sam...can you help me?

I bought a TCT t-shirt before the Albert Hall gig and somehow managed to lose it during the night. I know there were t-shirts left on the merch stands at the end of the night, so is there any way I can get hold of another one? I was so disappointed when I found mine had gone, as that was such a special night for me.:( I know it was a while ago now, but if there's a chance the t-shirts are still laying around somewhere....:)

Also looking forward to seeing the new merch.:D

Hello again...

Adri: I'm sure there will still be some left when you get back, but just in case they sell like hot cakes I'll have a word with the merch people and make sure they save 2 for you.

Forwen: I'm sorry, we gave almost all of the left over t-shirts to the kids from the Teenage Cancer Trust charity. We have a couple tucked away in our office for a rainy day so keep you eyes peeled for a competition in the future!

Sam.

Thanks a lot Sam!

Anyway on the place i'll be on holidays i should be able to access a computer so then i'll check around the 20/25th of August if there are some :D

If i can order them then i'll send you a message so that you don't need to hit the merch people for me :D

Thanks a lot one more time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Which one is that brian??

Ohh just notice that muse belt is back in stock. Bought one now yay :D

I soooo I want a decent muse bag again, hopefully with the next tour merch then!

The current is great, wear mine nearly all the time! :LOL:

The BHaR tour belt was black with 'Black Holes and Revelations' printed in red, repeating all the way round. (same sort of thing as the current one)

I want one now!!!!!:LOL:

Just didn't see it at the MEN when i was looking at t-shirts, damn. Where the hell were my belt-spotting skills that night :(

The current is great, wear mine nearly all the time! :LOL:

The BHaR tour belt was black with 'Black Holes and Revelations' printed in red, repeating all the way round. (same sort of thing as the current one)

I want one now!!!!!:LOL:

Just didn't see it at the MEN when i was looking at t-shirts, damn. Where the hell were my belt-spotting skills that night :(

I never saw that one either :eek: Sounds goooood!

(hate the horse one tho...horses don't do much for me :LOL: )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having awful trouble getting hold of the merch people. One of the items I ordered arrived and doesn't match the description ("large man's t-shirt" which would barely fit a medium woman)

I've sent them three emails (first one pleasant, second one polite, third one grumpy) with no reply, tried to phone both their numbers today and both are unavailable. Help! This has been going on since before Christmas and I have a horrible feeling that by the time I do (if ever) get hold of them they'll say "sorry, 28 days is up" and I. Will. Explode.

:eek:

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having awful trouble getting hold of the merch people. One of the items I ordered arrived and doesn't match the description ("large man's t-shirt" which would barely fit a medium woman)

I've sent them three emails (first one pleasant, second one polite, third one grumpy) with no reply, tried to phone both their numbers today and both are unavailable. Help! This has been going on since before Christmas and I have a horrible feeling that by the time I do (if ever) get hold of them they'll say "sorry, 28 days is up" and I. Will. Explode.

:eek:

Jeez, that sucks. I'm really sorry. When have you sent the emails? Are they recent or are they old enough that the merch people should have checked it by now?

Hi! Well, I sent the first one on Christmas Eve, the day after the order came, then waited till well after New Year, in case they'd had a block of time when the office was closed, and did them on 6th and 12th January.

It's a shame, the other t-shirt that came is completely perfect but this is making me not want to order anything from them again :stunned:

Archived