Muse nominated for NME Awards

KirkBot

ad904a54-d63f-4340-9040-5db617369825.jpgWill it be another victorious year for Muse at the NME Awards?

The band are up for several awards including Best Band and Best Live Band. Thanks to your votes Muse have won both these awards several times in the past. So it makes sense that this year YOU the Musers are up for a new award - Most Dedicated Fans! The Awards will be presented at London's Brixton Academy on 29th February.

So if you think Muse deserve to win click on the link below and get voting!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/777/muse-nominated-for-nme-awards/

Seems like Tumblr people are trying to make them win both Best and Worst band. Would be funny.

For once, I actually like Tumblr people :happy: would love to see that happen.

Indeed, this is the first time I actually agree with them. :LOL:

Haha it's kind of illogical, how can they be worst and the best band at the same time?

I'm guessing it's a reflection of the split in the mindset of the fandom:

Best band - because they are awesome live and they are top notch among current acts today

Worst band - because they pretty much played the exact same set list every show over the past two years and tend to give certain areas of the world the better rarities

As I said, I'm guessing that is the logic being used by both sides here.

I'm guessing it's a reflection of the split in the mindset of the fandom:

Best band - because they are awesome live and they are top notch among current acts today

Worst band - because they pretty much played the exact same set list every show over the past two years and tend to give certain areas of the world the better rarities

As I said, I'm guessing that is the logic being used by both sides here.

I agree. And I really think that we must be open minded. Some people hate MUSE, it's their choice (even if I can't understand it). Some Fans must admit some truths. :D (My remark is mmh... very interesting, isn't it). And I'm French, so my apologizes if I made some mistakes... (notice that when I'm talking about MUSE, I'm proud being French :LOL:)

Archived