Muse nominated for NME Awards

KirkBot

I think it's a good idea, but i really hope it doesn't go wrong and they end up just winning worst band....That would be horrible :(

I doubt it would really bother them to be honest. They know about all the people who complain on the board and they didn't care about that.

I do think Beady Eye deserves worst band more though.

I doubt it would really bother them to be honest. They know about all the people who complain on the board and they didn't care about that.

I do think Beady Eye deserves worst band more though.

Yeah that is true. I still would feel disappointed for them though, they deserve to win Best band.

And couldn't agree more! They are beyond terrible...

Why? The only notable thing they did last year was Leeds/Reading.

Even though i agree that's true, i still think they deserve it because when you look at the other bands up for the award i think Muse still have the edge. Besides, it doesn't say based on this year and if i had to choose the best band today from Britain i would choose Muse-but that's just my opinion :)

Even though i agree that's true, i still think they deserve it because when you look at the other bands up for the award i think Muse still have the edge. Besides, it doesn't say based on this year and if i had to choose the best band today from Britain i would choose Muse-but that's just my opinion :)

And mine

Well, it's the 2012 NME Award for the best band. The 2012.

I guess, but i still stand by my point. Even if they haven't done anything, they have still been existing-and in my opinion existing as the best band.

But maybe i am just being stuborn, there are a few other great bands up for so if Muse didn't win, that would be fair.

I guess, but i still stand by my point. Even if they haven't done anything, they have still been existing-and in my opinion existing as the best band.

But maybe i am just being stuborn, there are a few other great bands up for so if Muse didn't win, that would be fair.

They did something, R&L. But not enough for Best Band of 2012. But enough for being up there for Greatest Music Moment of the Year.

They did something, R&L. But not enough for Best Band of 2012. But enough for being up there for Greatest Music Moment of the Year.

Agreed.

I think that Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian and Foo Fighters are the best 3 bands of 2011 (I would overall go for AM), although Origin of Symmetry at R&L was certainly a very special music moment of 2011.

I half-expected it to wind up we get Muse Worst Band but not Best. Which is confusing as I think, personally, that One Direction are dire and Beady Eye are pretty crap.

Agreed.

I think that Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian and Foo Fighters are the best 3 bands of 2011 (I would overall go for AM), although Origin of Symmetry at R&L was certainly a very special music moment of 2011.

I half-expected it to wind up we get Muse Worst Band but not Best. Which is confusing as I think, personally, that One Direction are dire and Beady Eye are pretty crap.

Imho the Worst Band nomination is there for the lulz.

I do agree with that, they deffinately should have been up for that award.

As much as i hate to say it, i would probabaly give Dave Grohl the hero of the year award too, because as biased as i am, even i admit Matt hasn't done enough.

As much as i hate to say it, i would probabaly give Dave Grohl the hero of the year award too, because as biased as i am, even i admit Matt hasn't done enough.

Why would you hate to say it? Dave Grohl is a legend and if any deserves a 'hero' award, it's him :LOL:

Matt hasn't really done much to be classed as a 'hero', really - especially not last year.

Why would you hate to say it? Dave Grohl is a legend and if any deserves a 'hero' award, it's him :LOL:

Matt hasn't really done much to be classed as a 'hero', really - especially not last year.

:LOL: I think i am so used to arguing my love for Muse with my friends that i hate to admit any flaws xD

But Dave Grohl is amazing...I love that man.

Yeah, "hero" implies a lot of things. Hopefully next year there will be more to talk about. :happy:

Well not always i guess...

And deffinately. That's true, to fans it shouldn't really matter anyway.

Why do people have so much trouble spelling definitely correctly?

Archived