james90

You better.

How are the guitars? The blue one looks almost Mosritey, and the finish on the Guild looks very nicely aged.

They're pretty nice. The dipinto is an interesting one... I don't know much about it besides that it has some strange sounding passive EMG pickups. It also appears to be a thru-neck, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

It apparently was one of the first dipinto guitars made, and a prototype for this

DV016_Jpg_Large_512627.658_blue_with_white_racing_stripes.jpg

They're pretty nice. The dipinto is an interesting one... I don't know much about it besides that it has some strange sounding passive EMG pickups. It also appears to be a thru-neck, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

It apparently was one of the first dipinto guitars made, and a prototype for this

DV016_Jpg_Large_512627.658_blue_with_white_racing_stripes.jpg

Yours looks WAY better.

Nice, you shouldd probably try find out some more about it. Come to think of it, I dont think Ive ever actually come across Dipinto before, are they still around? Reminds me ever so slightly of the Londaxe in its obscurity, presumably its a bit better guitar?

Shame about the gay Richie Sambora inlays though :noey:

Guest Batman.

I've always wanted to get myself one of those fucking weird-ass soviet guitars, they play terribly but look amazing. In-built effects and shit too :LOL:

Nice, you shouldd probably try find out some more about it. Come to think of it, I dont think Ive ever actually come across Dipinto before, are they still around? Reminds me ever so slightly of the Londaxe in its obscurity, presumably its a bit better guitar?

Shame about the gay Richie Sambora inlays though :noey:

yeah it is, but the sound isn't as usable (and i've said before how one of the reasons i sold the londaxe is because of the sound)

i think chad90 contacted the guy who built it a while back...he didn't have too much information though.

and yeah, they're still around as far as i know. i got one of the production models a while back and it was fairly nice, but the pickups were a bit weak

Loving that strat.

Why thank you :happy:. It's an incredible guitar, can cover pretty much every strat tone, and with the S-1 switching system, you can get the single coils to sound and act like humbuckers :D. And it plays so so smoothly! I love it.

What guitars have you got? :)

DL-1 looks fantastic, hi-res ftw. How are you liking the MA btw?

It's great - really impressed with the quality. I paid nearly twice as much as the standard MA-2 because of all the customizations, but still...

and yeah, the DL-1 does look a bit like that... just shows how hard I've been trying to keep it clean :facepalm: although up close it looks a bit dirty.

only thing is that once the top starts aging, the back will probably look like it does now (although I did take a chunk out of the finish a while back)

edit:

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Edited by james90

me gusta

Yeah it's pretty cool - here's the one I was talking about earlier

45617_103010313092580_100001508349757_25899_3174583_n.jpg

I actually had the option of going with different colored LEDs, but I went with the standard white ones...I was tempted to ask if there were color changing ones though :$ that would've been a little over the top