james90

ye ^^ we love ripping off wheatus songs lol

Hehe. Clearly ripping off early 2000s nerd-rock covers of '80s synth pop is the future. Maybe check to see if Weezer ever did any Soft Cell covers if you need new material ;).

I should say for the record that I really did enjoy your track. Is it genuine live audio or is the performance mimed to a studio recording?

we recorded it live but vocals separate because of the mikes picking up symbols etc.

We do have a studio recording of the song I would be happy to send some of you if interested :)

Also add us on facebook if you like what were doing.

That Unkle track is my favourite song of all time. So good.

Yeah it's awesome. I think it was actually something that you posted on here a fair while back that put me onto UNKLE - something about transferring one of their album covers to a surfboard if I remember rightly. Found out DJ Shadow had something to do with them and decided to check out their albums on the strength of that, haha.

Yeah it's awesome. I think it was actually something that you posted on here a fair while back that put me onto UNKLE - something about transferring one of their album covers to a surfboard if I remember rightly. Found out DJ Shadow had something to do with them and decided to check out their albums on the strength of that, haha.

Yeah DJ Shadow was only involved with Pysence Fiction but all the albums are excellent. Good range of styles and sounds but always consistent through individual albums.

Lots of Josh Homme on War Stories!