james90

So long as you have something you're happy with that's really the important thing. Figured it must've had a bit of work done to it because they really are awful when they're stock models. The Stagg I had when I first started out was a complete dog that only got worse as a result of my tinkering (rather embarrassing to admit but the first time I ever tried changing a set of strings I had no clue what to do and somehow managed to completely remove the tremolo bridge). Think I've still got the body and neck stashed somewhere and if there wasn't some sentimental attachment they'd be long gone. I also knew a guy who owned about 3 of the things including a really nasty BC Rich knockoff and a Les Paul copy that was so badly built that you could bend notes a quarter tone out just by fretting them slightly too hard. Just wanted to make it clear why I have a real dislike of their instruments rather than it just sounding like unfounded snobbery.

Pickup configuration sounds pretty interesting if a bit complicated for my taste. Thought about modding my tele to be able to switch the pickups out of phase before but that's about as much as I think I could get to grips with! :LOL:

That's fair enough! Doesn't surprise me that they're not the bestest guitars, but I like this just as much as my Baja so I guess that counts for something :LOL:

Yeah it is really complicated, I honestly don't know what I'm doing, I'm just fiddling with them :LOL: The amount of sounds possible though makes it so worth it

Ha true!! Funnily enough the fuzz factory in my black guitar refuses to oscillate anymore so I can't even do the weeeeeeeeeeeeeewowowowowweeeww sounds :(

:eek: So its just a fuzz pedal now?

Have you checked the battery etc.?

I'm ordering a new Fuzz Pedal from Spain this week. It's called the El Musico Loco Siamese Scream. It's extremely cool, looking and sounding. It's a modified Big Muff circuit, but it has an input stage that it cranked in front of the Fuzz. Obviously it's designed to be similar to the signal path that Jimmy Corgan used on Siamese Dream, but it's far more versatile and has a cool EQ section that really opened up it's usefulness.

This pic is from their website, I'll post mine and some clips when I get it.

SiameseScream.jpg

JT

Also,

I stole this from a friend who just recieved this gear.

Here are some pics of the new Rhodes M/20 foot controller. Some quick highlights....multi colored and multi brightness level LED's which are fully customizable on every switch, a rather large display, 10 IA switches with a total of up to 8 available IA pages, multi state IA's with up to 4 steps per IA, the ability to trigger a preset via toe up or toe down position on an external controller, dedicated tap tempo with the ability to store tempo data within the preset itself, 4 external controller ports, midi in/out, usb, and the Rhodes RCI bus for direct connection to other Rhodes gear. 8)

DimLed.jpg

BrightLed.jpg

Display.jpg

RearPanel.jpg

Edited by Impulse 101

My current rig. Its all running into a Fender Mustang III (i know, digital sucks. I only use it for the fender twin amp model which is actually quite good).

I'm currently only using one guitar as my others are out of action. Its a Vintage V100 with a MBK-2 in the bridge, wiring from an old gibson lp goldtop, upgraded hardware and a few other little things like new strap locks, machine heads etc.

I'm also using a Line 6 Relay G30 for my wireless.

Ideally I'd get a couple of ac15s, a couple of graphic EQ pedals and a loop switching system but ah well. Thats next in line.

516922640_414768_378779155513484_1588881286_o(1).thumb.jpg.a0ae6ad5a9f540563e16b77b6bc68a03.jpg

My current rig. Its all running into a Fender Mustang III (i know, digital sucks. I only use it for the fender twin amp model which is actually quite good).

I'm currently only using one guitar as my others are out of action. Its a Vintage V100 with a MBK-2 in the bridge, wiring from an old gibson lp goldtop, upgraded hardware and a few other little things like new strap locks, machine heads etc.

I'm also using a Line 6 Relay G30 for my wireless.

Ideally I'd get a couple of ac15s, a couple of graphic EQ pedals and a loop switching system but ah well. Thats next in line.

You have a HT Dual too :awesome: How d'you like it?

You have a HT Dual too :awesome: How d'you like it?

haha yeah its pretty awesome. Better than anything else I've used. That being said, its annoying that the EQ is shared between the two channels. Great for recording though.

Also, if you haven't tried it yet, trying splitting your signal with that on one side and on the other side, another distortion. I like using the blackstar for mid heavy gain stuff and another, less driven OD for the bass and treble stuff. You get this really nice tight bottom end, sparkly harmonics and the great tone of the blackstar in the mids.

He has it modeled after Bellamy's personal sous-chef.

Nonono its clearly 26 big muffs going through a digitech rp-90 into an expression pedal for the whammy and wah and fuzz and twisty kaoss coz thats what an expression pedal does. And hes right, cos because he once met Lana del Rey