james90

after reading the manual and finding out about all the fancy sound modifications this guitar can do...

IMG_0152.jpg

couldn't resist :facepalm:

also, some hi res

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

pretty sure the guild is a '73...definitely not one of the 50's ones

That shits all over your mansons, wow. How does she play compared?

:eek:

not better or worse really, but it's definitely different. it's a bit more tolerant of low action, and the neck is... well, I'm not sure how to describe it. it's not really rounded like a Fender C shape, but that's probably what it's closest to. very comfortable either way.

the only thing is that the finish is a bit sloppy up close (some of the color is on the binding, but just slightly). the other one I have also has some minor flaws, but no big deal really

the sound (and looks) are probably the best thing about it though.

I thought you already had an aguilar? Or is it that you've decided on the amp you want, just haven't bought it yet?

I had a choice of buy the amp first, or buy the cab. I chose the cab because of the bargain I got it at. I can't get the Aguilar yet not because I don't have the money, but I need to have my money for travelling overseas. :(

If I was able to sell my gear to buy the Aguilar, I would but I don't have anything I can really sell. I use all my gear quite often. Only thing on my selling list is my Fender Rumble which I'm selling to offset the cost of the cab.

pedalboard as of a few minutes ago. it is currently incomplete, as

1. it's a pedalboard. it'll never be complete

2. i lost all my extra power connectors

IMG_1464.jpg

not really the ideal layout - especially the tuner, but i suppose it's easy enough to read.

Pretty good, how are you finding the WH5?

it's great - for the most part it has the same effects, but it's worth it for the polyphonic setting alone.

can't remember the other differences - i know it's true bypass, but to be honest, the rest of my setup sounds exactly the same as it did with the WH4 :facepalm: nice that they listen to the customers at least

Loving it so far, can really pick out the notes well through distortion, very clear but then can get nice and dirty if need be.

Only problem is because of the bridge my palm is ripped to shreds cause of the end of the strings, might need to put tape over them.

photo8sav.jpg

photo9ov.jpg

619911539.jpg?key=7651024&Expires=1342642847&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=0T9uUzD3MXNKlpZgbNlBXmUpgdyuspEnrrn-uPO9~2hr8TkX6IUAGN5MyOkcKB~K-yDBYeif~ibGBX9zb3R3Bkm67VHrSf-fm5kTySsC7bfUDGiL2TzLkoZbMhhFwKDy9x61WPNJ4tm4HAw32-epoTFPyhZKr0zJpERWSd7Lu3s_

so yes...

zldtaa.jpg

it's pretty cool, and incredibly loud...lots of different sounds available, although the fuzz control doesn't really change the sound until it's at about 3 o clock. will do a demo shortly.

also.... :facepalm:

9tmogw.jpg

3 piece maple neck, but it still sounds like a great LP to me.

plus the headstock is less likely to break off

so yes...

zldtaa.jpg

it's pretty cool, and incredibly loud...lots of different sounds available, although the fuzz control doesn't really change the sound until it's at about 3 o clock. will do a demo shortly.

also.... :facepalm:

9tmogw.jpg

3 piece maple neck, but it still sounds like a great LP to me.

plus the headstock is less likely to break off

A fuzz box with accompanying fap material

Win :awesome:

d79b5b0c.jpg

af419b27.jpg

Shitty cell phone pics of my 1986 Fender '62 AVRI. The neck was refretted and a new nut was cut by Pete Skermetta, formerly of Tyler guitars. I installed a set of Suhr ML standard pickups. I've never owned a better playing or sounding Strat and I've owned a LOT of Strats...

I'm loving having a passive 3 single coil strat for the first time in 20 years, it's been too long.

JT