james90

I'm with you Harley. Not because of the shape, I really like the LP Junior style, but the whole all-matte-black thing just doesn't do it for me.

I'm the same actually on the whole all matte-black thing.

I like it, but I'm not crazy about it

It's fit

the flawless neck

the matte finish

dual p90

fuzz

pickguard

bridge

hrnnnnngghhhernghhh

I nearly asked for a sustainer when it was having those mods done. I think that would've been a mistake though

Yes James, I did :) that's my favorite style of strat. 70s headstock, vintage tint on maple, and all black.

I ended up giving that neck to lee, the bareknuckle strat set and neck

I bought from you are now in it.

Nice, I can't remember what spec that neck was though. plain maple, rosewood fretboard, and 70's headstock? I barely took it out of the box, so I can't remember :facepalm:

Nice, so is there actually a difference between the older japanese boss pedals and the newer ones?

I think the 2nd pedal I bought was a BF2, but one of the newer ones. That was in 2002 I think.

I think mine is from 1988? Pretty sure there are differences, tends to be with the analogue Boss pedals as they changed components over the years. Although I think with mine, someone fiddled with the trimpots inside to get it to oscillate like that.

A few pictures from the Chicago Gearfest this year. I had to leave really early for a gig so I missed some stuff and the bigger crowd later but it was a cool hang and eye and ear

opening experience.

I really like the Port City Pearl. It's a great amp, very much like my old Fender Bassman. The Rhodes stuff is killer too, as I've been preaching.

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

JT

PS, One more, stolen from one of the other guys. This is the Rhodes Artemis and you're not cool enough to have one. Bwhaaa haaa haa!

Artie.jpg

Edited by Impulse 101

Nice, what's that in the last picture exactly? the rackmount

I was going to check out the rhodes, but I'm pretty satisfied with the amp I have now. It's one of the few amps I've had that has a great clean AND distorted sound.

Still want to get a Friedman BE-100 though. I was about to buy one, but I spent the money on an old strat

Nice, what's that in the last picture exactly? the rackmount

I was going to check out the rhodes, but I'm pretty satisfied with the amp I have now. It's one of the few amps I've had that has a great clean AND distorted sound.

Still want to get a Friedman BE-100 though. I was about to buy one, but I spent the money on an old strat

The new Rhodes Artemis. That's production model #1 but the software for the control board is not done yet. It's a new kind of concept for a multi-channel amp, I would need an hour or two to describe it. There will be three A1 has Clean, Crunch and Lead channels. A2 has two Crunches and a lead. A3 has a Crunch and Two Leads. It's a bit misleading because the circuit can rewire itself via relays and everything is switchable via both MIDI PC and CC messages. I love the Colossus but the Artemis suits me a bit better. Kyle and I are talking over some ideas like running KT-88's instead of 6L6's (140 watts).

JT