james90

The master plan's coming along nicely. Should have a few more of the missing pieces within the next month and then hopefully get some pedalboards. Then I'll see what space I've got left. Sorry for the wideangle on the top picture. Couldn't get everything in otherwise.

nice. are you getting the D1 next?

Here are the pictures I said I would post.

IMG_1132.jpg

a couple of guitars.

IMG_1128.jpg

the amp i'm using at the moment. my other amp is coming back tomorrow though, so maybe i'll get a picture of that too.

pedalboard.jpg

pedalboard. obviously it's changed a bit, but that's mainly because i now have an amp which has a great clean AND lead sound, so I don't need two separate amps and an A/B box to get the sound I want. the ultimate octave may or may not be added to this board.

New pedlol board and the LTD over drive. I just need a WAH

dscf0242z.jpg

New neck on the 72

dscf0243e.jpg

Acoustic

dscf0244m.jpg

Tele with suhr pick ups.

dscf0245j.jpg

dscf0246f.jpg

I was going to dslr these but I only have my large lens on the camera and forgot the regular one at home

Edited by JoshH

nice. are you getting the D1 next?

Yep, I'll be ordering it this Friday. I'm holding back on getting any amp settings figured out until then as there's a good chance I'll use the D1 distortion rather than the amp distortion for a lot of stuff. Ch.2 seems to be notoriously difficult for finding the sweet spot on. It's in there no doubt, just takes a while to find it. So I might get Ch.1 set up, and then work on Ch.2 when I have time, and use the D1 for the rest of the stuff.

Anyway, yeah, order D1 on Friday, Loop Station in about a fortnight, and then probably two Diago boards at the end of next month. Then I'll see what I've got space left over for. Might add a volume pedal and another distortion pedal if there's space. We'll see.

combinedqn.jpg

The master plan's coming along nicely. Should have a few more of the missing pieces within the next month and then hopefully get some pedalboards. Then I'll see what space I've got left. Sorry for the wideangle on the top picture. Couldn't get everything in otherwise.

My God, this makes me look tame :LOL:

Question, mainly for Bs.

Out of interest, when you have the two probes side-by-side like that, do they interract with eachother? I would have guessed that two emf's that close together would certainly have some effect, even if it was like probing one would slightly probe the other too.

Opie, the finish on that first picture is absolutely gorgeous! Not so much on the second one but still, congratulations!

Bs needs an amp stand' date=' best thing that's ever happend to me :LOL:[/quote']

This. Such a good investment.

I agree actually. I've found myself playing kneeling down in front of it because it sounds so much better. Any recommendations out there? It's a hefty mofo, at something like 34kg (carrying it up two flights of stairs nearly killed me, haha), so I need something that can take the strain. Something like 70cm wide and 30cm back too.

Question, mainly for Bs.

Out of interest, when you have the two probes side-by-side like that, do they interract with eachother? I would have guessed that two emf's that close together would certainly have some effect, even if it was like probing one would slightly probe the other too.

Yes, if you use them both switched on, they interact with each other, at least slightly, like you said, although it depends how close to the other your foot is of course. The Fuzz Probe is A LOT (!!!!!!!!!!!!) more sensitive than the Wah Probe though (which actually frustrates me for not being sensitive enough sometimes - I might have to play around with the settings on it). But yes, if you use one, and the other is on, there will be slight effect on both. Or you can use your foot sideways deliberately but that tends to sound like a wailing cat. I might try swapping them round though. I've not managed to get the wah/fuzz combo working that well yet. I'm sure I did it once when I first got them though so I'll have to experiment.

I agree actually. I've found myself playing kneeling down in front of it because it sounds so much better. Any recommendations out there? It's a hefty mofo, at something like 34kg (carrying it up two flights of stairs nearly killed me, haha), so I need something that can take the strain. Something like 70cm wide and 30cm back too.

I bought one for £15 off ebay, it works perfectly, really strong. I think it's Stagg which are a really good make of stand.

Edit: I got this when it was on sale:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stand-Stagg-GAS-5-Adjustable-Monitor-Amplifier-Guitar-Amp-Stand-00370-/370605286202?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Access_RL&hash=item5649cbe33a