GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got $1.5 million available? This collection could be yours.

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/thevault.aspx

Why anyone would pay $1.5m for a guitar collection that's comprised primarily of new, limited edition Gibson CS pieces is beyond me. I can see how owning all of those guitars (aged, numbered and hand signed by the artist) would be an "investment" of sorts for down the road, but this guy is trying to cash in on all of them way too soon.

• 2 weeks later...
its great, so light hough, i need to have a play about with it yet but I'm waiting till i get the gibson sorted so i can play them side by side

Guessing they're a bit different. Is the gibson as heavy as I'm guessing it is? It's probably not weight relieved either... I think they started doing that in 1984

heaviest LP I've had was a 1999 standard which was solid mahogany. no weight relief or chambering at all. I think that might have been the heaviest guitar I've actually owned...that was really the only one that I couldn't play standing up for an extended amount of time.

Speaking of gorgeous guitars @ World Guitars

http://worldguitars.co.uk/brands/seth-baccus-guitars

:)

yeah that too. I really like the one on the far right.

#soon

Guessing they're a bit different. Is the gibson as heavy as I'm guessing it is? It's probably not weight relieved either... I think they started doing that in 1984

heaviest LP I've had was a 1999 standard which was solid mahogany. no weight relief or chambering at all. I think that might have been the heaviest guitar I've actually owned...that was really the only one that I couldn't play standing up for an extended amount of time.

yeah that too. I really like the one on the far right.

#soon

they have the gliiter one for sale :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived