GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

Yeah, though I think some of their drive pedals are pretty decent. SD-1 in particular.

For the price, yes. But far superior drive Pedals only a little more expensive, they wouldn't be a go-to brand for drive.

Their FX Pedals are tough to match at that price, let alone beat.

For the price, yes. But far superior drive Pedals only a little more expensive, they wouldn't be a go-to brand for drive.

Their FX Pedals are tough to match at that price, let alone beat.

I have the OC-3 from them and use it quite often. Can get good Royal Blood/Black Keys sounds from it.

Were you allowed to play any of them?

I never want to play one of them. It would just be a massive disappointment I'm sure.

yeah, honestly I wanted a photo of them more than to actually play one. I talked to one of the guys at the shop who had demo'ed them when they came in and he said they sounded great. 2 are Keith Urban's, 1 is from Joe Bonamassa and I don't know about the 4th one.

you didn't try them?! wtf?

I would've done the same to be honest. Actually playing the amp would just be disappointing I'm sure, so I'd rather just have photographic evidence to wind up TGP with.

Plus it's just a silver face bassman circuit with an internal TS808 pedal modified to run on tubes. Or something like that.

There was an early-mid 60's strat in wunjo the other week, and I was quite tempted to try it out... but 1) it cost over £20,000 and I was afraid it would burst into flames the second I picked it up and 2) it just sounded like any other strat when I heard someone else play it :$

Oh and also, I quite like these. Especially the one on the right.

11751452_10152945140880965_1511230643680757611_n.jpg?oh=c8348e0d3d19d517e3d275d400415581&oe=56596076

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in no financial position to be wanting new guitars, but I'm GASSING like crazy for a beaten up sunburst strat, like Fruciante's 1962'...

12-frusciante-1.jpg

I suppose a cheap alternative would be to grab a cheap 2nd hand squier strat of ebay, wetsand the poly finish down and tactically beat the shit out of it? :LOL:

Turns out that theirs a Japanese brand called "Edwards" which is apart of ESP, that did a "Super Real Series" a few years ago building unofficial signature guitars, one of them being a John Fruciante style strat... Apparently they play incredible for the price, not too sure on the relicing though... :facepalm:

mCm2lQD.png

• 2 months later...

Archived